Omfg, Just Got Done For Speeding

Joe Papasnap Maher

Its bens fault.

The police were only down there due to a road cone being dispatched the other day :P

LMAO, i was thinking that, he did say, they had some complaint about the road, and thats why he was down there :D

Its all bens fault :D f**king cockhead..

simon, if you saw my road, no way is it a f**king 30 ;), at 44mph, im surprised it werent more to be honest :P

to be honest, its a bit harsh. Everyone speeds a bit, becasue frankly 30mph is a joke. How did you get caught?

Harsh aint the word :D

He was basicllay hidding behind a tree, and then run out in front of me ;)

Edit, going back to work now, im gonna go see him, see how mnay people he stopped in the 20 mins i been here.

Give you a report at 5 when i get home :D

Edited by JoeMaher

Its bens fault.

The police were only down there due to a road cone being dispatched the other day :D

That incident was very funny! Ben decided to hurl a cone out of my car window on the way home from a ride, it bounced and into someone garden. ;)

Oh, dont ask why ben had a cone in my car. :D

Oh and joe, that means you only have one more chance, and you'll be banned, beacause you havent been passed a year. Isnt that right?

GRRRR, damn police man...aftert about half hour of trying to sweet talking him out of the ticket..he said, he'd given me it, and thats final.

GRRRR, ok i was doing 44 in a 30, but im on my own road, thats what gets me  ;)

You wait, bum raping for me on the insurance :D

So you broke the law and got caught.

It must be all that policemans fault. Oh no wait it was your fault for f**king speeding.

Does he f**k he's just a gimp that whinges all the time.

oh look at me i'm depressed, I'm sad, I'm going to kill myself, I hate the world. No one wants to buy my CDs. etc.

LMFAO!! I pissed my self when I read that! hahahah Thanks for making me laugh mate! ;) :D :-

Does he f**k he's just a gimp that whinges all the time.

oh look at me i'm depressed, I'm sad, I'm going to kill myself, I hate the world. No one wants to buy my CDs. etc.

Correct.

But the fact still stands if I broke a law and I got caught red handed I wouldn't come on to a forum and bitch about it.

to be honest, its a bit harsh. Everyone speeds a bit, becasue frankly 30mph is a joke. How did you get caught?

I don't really see how speed limits are a joke... 30mph speed limits are generally there for a very good reason (in this instance I'm guessing it's a residential area).

Even with the speed limits we have lots of people are hurt/killed in car related accidents - often because people aren't sticking to the speed limit as well. Cars are really very dangerous things and they would still be dangerous even if everyone on the road had perfect driving skills and kept to the speed limit. As no-one is a perfect driver they can at least minimise the risk by keeping to the speed limit.