Inter Millan V Ac Millan

philharg

in the millan derby tonight (champions league 1/4 final) ac millan were winning 3-0 n then inter scored n it got disallowed. this is the reaction of the inter millan fans:

Flares

Pretty disgraceful really

fear for what might happen to liverpool fans tomorrow night when we play juventus away, read up on heysel if u dont know why juventus fans want liverpool fans dead

that is an absolute disgrace. You just wait though, if that was an English team that did that they would be banned with a massive fine. But as its an Italian team they will probably get away with having to play one game behind closed doors (no fans allowed). Its bollocks- completely different rules for English teams :)

anyway im more pissed off at the fact i would have won £80 if Milan won (they did) and Chelsea won (they were winning til last 5mins :o ) god damn it!

unbelievable people do this, don;t they realise what could happen to there own team now. silly people.

I found it quite funny the way the keeper held onto his head when it hit his shoulder, then I thought maybe some sparks may have hit him, it looked pretty bad, and I guess it would have bloody hurt, idiots, good shot though, you gotta give the prson that :o

Liverpool Juventus should be reet tommorrow, after all the peace festival at anfield last week.

Hopefully inter will be banned and there fans will be gutted, and I think the ref made a good choice to re-start the game.

Phil.

According to UEFA last night, they're either going to remove their right to host games at their home stadium, make all their games 'closed doors' for a while, and fine the tits off them. Although, to be fair, seeing as Wayne Rooney gets £70K a week, I guess money means f**k all to football teams...

According to UEFA last night, they're either going to remove their right to host games at their home stadium, make all their games 'closed doors' for a while, and fine the tits off them.  Although, to be fair, seeing as Wayne Rooney gets £70K a week, I guess money means f**k all to football teams...

Playing games behind closed doors is all well and good because you're punishing the fans, but alot more needs to be done. Dida recived very serious burns, and is hella lucky not to have got that flare in his face.

I think the worst bit about thsi story is the fact there are no anti-hooligan laws keeping the "hardcore fans" out of the stadium (if they turn up at the ticket box they have a right to be sold tickets, even though the club know them as holligans!) Also there was no police in the end where these fans are beacuase the police are scared to go in.

It's not the first time there has been crowd trouble in an Italian football game, there was trouble between Scotland and Italy a couple of weeks ago. The Italian fans were charging at the riot police only to retreat and then have the riot police charging them.

Maldini said something good after the game, he said "it's a social problem." So obviously a couple of bans aren't going to sort this out. Something really stricts is needed to sort it all out.

Maybe a ban from all UEFA compitions for the next few years or something...

To be fair Dida was abit stupid trying to throw stuff back even though flares was thrown towards him yet he still didnt retreat to safety, but credit to him for being a Real man.

I suppose he was trying not to give into to the stupid fans.

To be fair Dida was abit stupid trying to throw stuff back even though flares was thrown towards him yet he still didnt retreat to safety, but credit to him for being a Real man.

I suppose he was trying not to give into to the stupid fans.

He was throwing bottles off the part of the pitch were he was going to take a kick.

All he did was move them off the pitch, not trying to hit the fans.

This is the Italian FA's fault really as they haven't banned pyrotechnics in stadiums.

Hopefully they will learn their lesson although they said that last time this happened

Thanks,

Callum

yeah the trouble wasnt that bad in turin last night just a few isolated incidents but i still wouldnt have wanted to go cos i was thinking of doing

bring on chelsea

inter find out what will happen tomorrow and also the draw for world cup tickets takes place n i find out if im getting any, all fingers crossed now :ermm: