Dirt Jumping On A 26ghz

Tim Stedman

You were going fairly high on those trails :ermm: :)

As I filmed it and put it together, I can say it did sound like Tim got a bit scared as he looked like he was gona come up short on last one, by the pitch and urgency of his scream, that is. :(" :D

Both trails, ( was filmed in two different places) are just outside of Kidderminster, which is between Worcester and Brimingham.

You were going fairly high on those trails  :ermm:  :)

As I filmed it and put it together, I can say it did sound like Tim got a bit scared as he looked like he was gona come up short on last one, by the pitch and urgency of his scream, that is.  :)"  :P

Both trails, ( was filmed in two different places) are just outside of Kidderminster, which is between Worcester and Brimingham.

ha ha, Tims screams when he is riding are proper funny, its not just his bike thats loud lol.

I wanna find some dirt jumps to ride on my new bike.

Yeah that was smart! Dirt jumping on a trials biek is easier than it looks!

I used to do alot of dirt ON MY bmx then I sold it an quit!

Just for a laugh we used to go down the BMX track and the local trails.

I used to jump them on my echo ES4R, short, light and real flickable! Was great fun, more fun than a BMX!

Cheers Rob :S

the lads a nutta when riding trials never mind riding jumps on a bike!

im pretty sure timmy is bigging it up in the vid, might have to download it later toady. insane with completly no brain is what springs to mind when i think of tim steadman, but top bloke and crazy character :S :) :D cant fault the lad

Waynio.....................

XC riding is fine on a trials bike, and DH, its just a little scary. I shall be riding the redbull mountain mayhem 24 hr event later this year on the GHz, so ill let you know after that, really how good trials bikes are for proper XC...

I reckon short trials bikes are the best for dirt jumping though, its just not so good when you come up short with no suspension :">.

Glad you all like the riding anyway.

Cheers,

Tim.