No Frames I Was Jst Tyryin To Sell Em

:D

Hey

Just to clear things up abit, that I did not ask this kid to sell any of my stock, he has just randomly decided to make this post up himself, and it went abit outta hand. :S :P And I didnt know anything about it, until now, when its cloesed lol :)

Sorry about the confusion, This kid had made a very bad mistake. :)

Regards Dan

Hmm.

So how come you said in the other thread he did then? This seems a little strange, not to mention ultra sketchy. Basically, two ways of looking at this:

1. You're both not happy that the thread got closed, so you're back-tracking and saying he had nothing to do with it so we theoretically leave the thread open.

2. You're just straight-up lying, and were trying to use the reputation of another member of the forum to try and sell a product, which is properly sketchy.

Which one is it?

Mark.

EDIT: Sorry Dan, didn't see your post when I posted this :">

Edited by Onzaboymark

My brain hurts.  :S

Hey

Basically, what happened is, a random kid decided to make a poste selling my goods, and without tell me or anything, then he said he was selling for me :) Which he's not, and then everyone thought I made him do it etc.. which I didnt, and didnt even know about this poste lol.

Thanks alot

Regards Dan

What inspired him to do that?  :S

Not a clue, He spoke to me on msn, trying to blag discounts lol, and then 10minutes later, another guy on msn, tells me another person was selling my frames from wales, I was like :D :) :P , where? so, he linked me, and the time I got on, everything was all screwed about, and closed. so, I couldnt add a reply to clear things up, so I got that random kid to make a new post, to describe the whole situation, then it turned out a few words lol.

Im very annoyed about this whole situation my self, Il make sure this kid will clear everything up and clear.

:P

Dan, Im sorry if theres spelling mistakes or anything, its getting late, and its about time to sleep :P :) :) :D