Chris Akrigg - Mental

Littleharrys

That pic's well old! The fact he's riding a T-Raptor with an Onza jersey kinda suggests that. It's an OK pic, I guess. I mean, I can appreciate that balancing on a rock above a drop like that must be scary, but... I don't know, the picture as a whole didn't really do it for me.

Kudos to him though...

That backwards handrail thing was a bit mental too :(\

That pic's well old!  The fact he's riding a T-Raptor with an Onza jersey kinda suggests that.

it was a spare pic from when they went to monaco last year - there was an article ages ago about their trip, they just didnt use that pic. thats why they decided to whack it into this months (or may rather) issue. so yes, he would be riding an onza...

QUOTE : "he is probarbly scared of orange peel or something stoopid like that ."

HaHa , well funny . Ever see akrigg's "hurricane " at one of the previous Bikeshows ?

He kinda throws the bike backwards onto a large spool , coming to rest on bash and rear pedal with the still rotating front wheel hanging off the front .

Confused ? Sorry , but that's testimony to how mental the move was . Was posted as a clip a while back , featuring Eddie Tongue and Akkers . Mental indeed .

HaHa , well funny . Ever see akrigg's "hurricane " at one of the previous Bikeshows ?

Do you have a video clip that you would be able to upload.....Or send over msn...ive never actually seen the 360 hurricane or whateva it was would be cool if you could send or upload obviolusy that is if you have it. (Y)

Lee