Monty Grips

Alex.loves.boys

Are they still like it? How long ago did you put them on and how much riding you done since? When you put something under the foam there tends to be small holes in that layer that stops moisture absorbing into it, so small amounts can do, this will eventually fill your grips, when you ride your putting constant pressure on so the liquid is forcing out and your hands will move! My brother found this the other day when he put his grips back on and went riding, came home with WD40 all over his hands!

James >_<

hey

i got my monty foam grips the other day , put them on e.t.c

and whent out on bike for a little hop around juts and there really slippy as in no grip splippy is anyone else using these grips and having the same prob?

thanks

alex

p.s there the new ones with monty wrote on them and i wear no gloves

Monty grips are ace!!

i wear either gloves or no gloves and i dont slip.... you will get used to them sooner or later.. :turned: just keep riding with them >_<

I personally think monty foam grips are the best, My hands have never ever slipped off the bars and I don't wear gloves, alright alright they're not the best but I think theyre very very good....

corish

Monty grips are really, really nice. I really liked mine, and think I might go back to them if/when my Azonic grips die. Now it's getting warmer and my hands are sweating like a <insert funny comparison here>, I'm really starting to remember how much I appreciated having lovely foam padding there to soak it up.

Apparently, the Ritchey WCS foam grips are better, but I prefered the uber thin feel of the Monty's. Mine were fine sans gloves, but they were OK with gloves too; it largely depended on how hot it was and whether my skin condition (Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex) was being wank...

But yeah, just take 'em off, soak them in water, and put 'em on then. As you force them on you'll basically wring them dry, so it should be diamond (Y)

Mark

Yeah, it's pretty fly.

What's also pretty fly is when you buy a new pair and they're lovely and soft, just after taking off your super hard, packed down year-old pair (Y)

Hmm, I think you think like me with these grips, I love 'em. I've never had a different pair, oh wait when I first bought my t-pro it had rubber grips on, hated em.

hey

i got my monty foam grips the other day , put them on e.t.c

and whent out on bike for a little hop around juts and there really slippy as in no grip splippy is anyone else using these grips and having the same prob?

thanks

alex

p.s there the new ones with monty wrote on them and i wear no gloves

When i first used them they seemed bad but once you get used to them it does make a difference and wont slip (even if you dont were gloves). Give them a try for a bit if they arn't getting any better mabey get some new ones, but I wouldent see that nessary. (Y)

Calum