O So Old Skool

the reefer

I started on the old square tubed t-pro, which was identical to the t-mag, but was sold with different parts when bought as a full bike. I can safely say it was the worst bike i have ever had, nothing but problems. I then sold it to a friend who had it for two months then it snapped (Y) :)

I did and some guy called Tim who lives in shenfield had one and my mate tom had 1.

They were well good, but cracked around the chainstay after 2years (still well good).

I really liked the colour scheme on that. I wish other manufactures would go a bit more wild with their paint jobs other than a plain colour.

Thats why i have a t-rex although i thought the paint job was better before they changed it, kinda!

EDIT: They was way back now, does anyone remember that the t-pro and t-mag actually had the same frame at this point just a different spec. I had the t-mag (Y)

Edited by STEVE-0

2 of my friends had them as there first bikes. I had a base TA20 (old blue style) and my other friend had a Mission Prodegy and the Onza was deffinatly the best to ride.

Very nice bike to ride back then. One of them still has his but he doesnt ride it cos hes a fool (Y)