What Program Does Everyone Use To Download Music?

Trials Star

I use morpheus... its ok, but has little spazms sometimes and likes to spontaneously (sp?) crash when you aint even using it!! lol ??

i dont use kazaa, but i do like the way that if you install kazaa, you can use it to download Kazaa ++ and a crack, then use that instead for free!! (but its still crap!)

I think im going to download bittorrent now though as many people like it!

Ry

:)

I use morpheus... its ok, but has little spazms sometimes and likes to spontaneously (sp?) crash when you aint even using it!! lol ??

i dont use kazaa, but i do like the way that if you install kazaa, you can use it to download Kazaa ++ and a crack, then use that instead for free!!  (but its still crap!)

I think im going to download bittorrent now though as many people like it!

Ry

(Y)

yeah ryan, its good for music and films etc. but when it comes round too downloading them... takes quite long: 1hour - 2hours :("

well nobody has mentioned it yet, but i use...

WinMX for single track downloads, (starting to get slow, and not good for new music!)

Exeem, for videos :(

and Bit-tiorrent + mininova.org for dvds and full albums...

but i keep changing, i have found emule to be pretty good. I dont use it personally though. Cant be arsed to change my ways anymore...

hope this helps (Y)

Edited by skandy32

I use Shareaza.

tis quick and has a wide range of sources to download songs, vids, applications, (Y)" vids, pictures.....

And it allows you to preview the download while its downloading...so you can test the picture/sound quality and see if its the correct un (Y)

I use Shareaza.

tis quick and has a wide range of sources to download songs, vids, applications,  :S" vids, pictures.....

And it allows you to preview the download while its downloading...so you can test the picture/sound quality and see if its the correct un (Y)

same here. its brilliant (Y)

DC++ is arguably the best if you can configure it and use it, it is quite complicated. Bit Torrent is essential for things like movies. Shareaza is probably the best p2p bar DC++.

You are defonatly right, You can download ANY album you want.

It is incredibly hard to use, and I can not use it no longer as my dad has installed a firewall wich blocks bascically everything.

You are defonatly right, You can download ANY album you want.

It is incredibly hard to use, and I can not use it no longer as my dad has installed a firewall wich blocks bascically everything.

It is possible to have DC running from behind a firewall and still have a fully active connection to whatever hub you use...

Have a search on the net, there are plenty of tutorials and guides on setting it all up :blink: