I Have Been Hired!

Dawg

Same here, i think he'll just go silent hoping this topic will fizzel out :blink:"

Thats exactly what i was thinking, because:

a. he actualy has never made one.

b. he did make one, but it's crap, and dosn't want to show it.

c. he's gone all quiet.

d. cricket is a really crap sport.

...but proove me wrong dawg. ;)

click here and search for mansfield!Right, This is the one that i run that the english cricket board has set up, Search for mansfield. It will come up with mansfield and pleasley! Click it and thats the one that i do, Then i also run the one the official one that there is a link to on there! Edited by Dawg

click here and search for mansfield!Right,  This is the one that i run that the english cricket board has set up,  Search for mansfield.  It will come up with mansfield and pleasley!  Click it and thats the one that i do,  Then i also run the one the official one that there is a link to on there!

http://manspleasley.play-cricket.com/home/home.asp

So you actually made that or am I just getting really mixed up :blink:

Edited by Python_Sam

They know my hobbies and interests and said they will buy me any equipment or vouchers as there is a policy in there buisness where they are not aloud to give young people money for obvious reasons!

I might ask for enough to buy some new musclemans or some echo cranks!

They know my hobbies and interests and said they will buy me any equipment or vouchers as there is a policy in there buisness where they are not aloud to give young people money for obvious reasons!

I might ask for enough to buy some new musclemans or some echo cranks!

Dude, I'm sorry but I really can't take you seriously!

This whole topic is about how much you should charge and what template you should use. Yet you tell us that you CAN design sites and that the company CAN'T pay you.

Surely this means that you DONT need a template and that you CANT ask for money... since the company isn't allowed >_<

I smell contradiction in the air!

Dude, I'm sorry but I really can't take you seriously!

This whole topic is about how much you should charge and what template you should use.  Yet you tell us that you CAN design sites and that the company CAN'T pay you.

Surely this means that you DONT need a template and that you CANT ask for money... since the company isn't allowed >_<

I smell contradiction in the air!

Well your wrong im afriad if you do so work experience because of insurance reasons or something like that you arent allowed to be paid (Y)

but yeah I would do the site for free and build up a portfolio

Tips:

Don't use Freewebs, for begginers use Geocities, get afree account there and upload the html codes from Dreamweaver.

jut teach yourself dreamweaver, i did and i'd say im not that bad.

I made This on it for my band on it.

get good on Dreamweaver before you go getting payed for making basic websites. >_<

If your going to get paid for it, you need to know it inside out, HTML/CSS bit of php for page includes etc? frames, how to use photoshop, dreamweaver.

I learnt html ages ago, its not hard, if you want to make websites, you need to know it, its like being able to speak say, french, but not being able to write in french, if you can just use wysisyg type programs, you are a shit web designer, hehe.