Smo™

Do you Piss in the shower?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Piss in the shower?

• Yes, feels great to let it all go.
    • Yes, but it's disgusting.
    • No, it's revolting.
    • No, it's what toilets are for.

Usually have one before I get showered but if I've been int shower ages and I feel like one, I just let it out lol. Not arsed as long as I dont piss on my foot or sumat, straight down the plug is fine. :blink:

Rossi.

yeah i piss pretty much everywhere hahaha and who cares if it goes on you foot, just wash it off, your in the shower ;)

mike

I used to piss in the pool when I was a kid.

And when I say piss in the pool I mean stand at the edge get the little fella out and piss in the pool lol. Got a pic of it somewhere. I'd post it up but I know for a fact that it would be all round the internet with some sort of funny caption.

I used to piss in the pool when I was a kid.

And when I say piss in the pool I mean stand at the edge get the little fella out and piss in the pool lol. Got a pic of it somewhere. I'd post it up but I know for a fact that it would be all round the internet with some sort of funny caption.

hahahaha my breakfast is all over my keyboard and monitor as i laughed so much.

anyway yeah i piss in the shower dont see the problem with it alsong as you make sure you wash the sides down ect with the shower

48 people said 'Yes, it feels great' i don't, i spend only about 10 minutes in the shower then when you get out the shower, if you need one theres a toilet next too you!

Wonder what the girls on the forum are thinking. >_<

Mat

:) (Y) :S

Edited by Trials Star

I thought about pissing in the shower the other day cause i really needed it, but at the moment my parents are refitting my bathroom so i have to shower at my gran's house up the road, so i can't just go to her house to take a shower and piss in it, can I? >_<

Soo i ran downstairs to the dedicated toilet (Y)

Saying that i wonder if any of the girls do?  :)"  >_<

Answers No :P ,I use the Toilet and as for what I think :S"

I think anal should put that picture up :P

I'm really thinking, don't do it when you have female company in the shower,it will dampen her passion. (Y)

Or her leg depending were your aiming :)

Saying that i wonder if any of the girls do?  :)"  (Y)

Umm, i don't :) Maybe others do though... Random topic smo, well done lol.

Kerrie :S XxX

Edit: Interested that was a great reply haha! Yeah i think anal should post the picture up aswell >_< as for the aiming, i have heard most men are crap, lol.

Kerrie:)

Edited by Angelfish

hows it sick? urine is sterile when it comes out , and is promptly washed away by the shower . not as if theyre all going to contract pissintheshoweritus from doing that

note : pissintheshoweritus may be a real disease but i didnt check .

LOL

anyways, it all goes to the same place. down some pipes and to the sewars and then the treatment plaes etc

does it matter lol

i read somewhere that the same bit of water passes through your body 7 times in your lifetime. on average