.~

Sponge

Haha Joe, you're riding a bloody XTP for god's sake, no need to laugh at my spec, >_<"

But seriously, slagging off a Python, when you own an XTP? Xtp's are really stupid for the price and have super thin tubing. But, oh well, that's my opinion on Koxx frames... (Koxx frames RIP OFF weaklings)

Get rid of the forks, you need silver ones on a python, if not it just doesn't look right.

Unless you have Chai's rather nice Python copy :S"

Nice bike, what made you get a Yao Zhi and not a CLS, height? Or just personal preference.

If I assume you have no money (£400 for the YZ) therefore you need cheap alternatives to making that look nice. How about spraying your forks silver and your stem black? Or stripping them bear to hopefully reveal some nice shiny silver?

Because as it is, your bike looks uuu-gly.

20 penny mix (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

I agree.

Sorry mate but being a fellow XTP rider myself i have to say i'd rather have a XTP than that pile of .....

Yep. I've got a Python and I love it. I'd still rather have an XTP than that Python Yaozhi. I'd probably have an XTP rather than my Python and mine's pimp. I can never get it light enough! It pisses me off! :P

Give him a break!

Sometimes its like you guys are more concerned with how the bike looks than actually riding it! (Y)

Aslong as it works its gonna be lush! Although some colour coordination might not go a miss :P"

Reading some people's comments here, some people are waaay to rich... not all of us can run to mummy or daddy when our forks don't match our bikes...

Give the guy a break, do you want him to sell his kidneys or something to make some money just so his forks and stem are silver???

Bloody hell