A Few Pics From Chichester This Evening

Charlotte_P

Nice weather this evening and after a long stress filled day of apollo excels and whining customers fancied a little ride in chichester. I'm getting more used to the Saracen and I can honestly say that I prefer the way it rides to the zebdi. Anyway, you've probably scrolled down to look at the pics already but here they are.

Pics magnificantly taken by Charlotte :S

gallery_3929_430_141565.jpg

gallery_3929_430_66930.jpg

gallery_3929_430_12895.jpg

gallery_3929_430_31983.jpg

gallery_3929_430_44755.jpg

This gap was made easily - I couldn't even do it on the PX.... BEAST

gallery_3929_430_79046.jpg

So there you have it, I'll post a few more pics of the saracen beast in action at a later date.

Comments welcome.

Andy P (on Charlottes account of course)

Very sweet indeed. I prefer your zebdi, but if it rides better, then top job heh. :S

Charlotte doing quite a good job of the pictures there too, well done.

Going huge as always too. Nice to see the saracen is doing well for you.

Standard spec i expect? :lol:

Hehe never knew that one day someone said that Saracen are good bikes now, so top job on them and you  :S . Pictures are good.

This frame is part of the first batch, still has a few niggling problems but nothing major, as I've said, it rides sweet as. Although "saracen" and "MAD" always seen as one and the same, its not true. Both are seperate companies, just so happens Saracen are the company that manufacture the MAD design. Top job on MAD I say :lol:

Thanks for the comments :lol:

Andy P

Nice pictures , especially the fourth , as Trialmedia said .

On the shot of the ( good lookin ') bike itself , it apears that you run your brake levers angled very steep . Doesn't this become uncomfortable when leaning far back ?

Nice pictures , especially the fourth , as Trialmedia said .

On the shot of the ( good lookin ')  bike itself , it apears that you run your brake levers angled very steep . Doesn't this become uncomfortable when leaning far back ?

I've always run my levers like that, I've not noticed any drawbacks and it feels really comfortable on the wrists while on the back wheel and prevents wrist snapping harshness on front hooks.

Andy P

Loving the pictures Andy.... absolutely HUGE ups and gaps! (Y)

...in an effort to aviod my dissertation I'll add some of my own too if that's alright :-"

The new MAD's are sweeet

Just measured mine again at 1045, I'm sure it changes every week!

Back with pics in a minute....

Barlow

Some good pics there :)

My bro has just got the base model mad as he is getting into trials and apart from the obiously things like a shimano hub and poohy v brakes (what more do u expect for £300) I think it rides amazingly :D and he is getting maggies soon B)

Was it just me or was this bank holiday weekend insanely busy at work? (halfords)

But a good thing to note is that apollo excels are now discontinued :D but the new range are even worse :"> (everyone opend so far has had buckled wheels which means more time building and trueing them and in the company of annoying pikey customers :blink: )

Another Halfords Monkey!!!!! Nice pics. If you are ever bored at work, call erdington 802 and ask for Jay (thats me). I'm always bored at work.

Jay (Y)

By the amount of riders on here that work at halfords and are bored at work expect alot of calls :P

Mine will be soon :P" :S