Brittish Comp Round 1

haha me too,

got another question...

do you HAVE to have a minder??

my dad wont be used to minding me properly.. like time e.t.c

im trying to get rachel hyland to mind for me :turned: haha

lol

Nadine..

No you don't need to have a minder but it is nice to have one :)

my dad will be minding for me and carying around some tools and a drink :S

No you don't need to have a minder but it is nice to have one :)

my dad will be minding for me and carying around some tools and a drink :S

right ok..

i dent know the rules fully

i dont normaly like people minding me lol but i'll just ask my dad to tell me how im doing for time and to carry the bag.. haha :turned:

right ok..

i dent know the rules fully

i dont normaly like people minding me lol but i'll just ask my dad to tell me how im doing for time and to carry the bag.. haha :turned:

The rules state you must carry your own bag and your own bike between sections :) , just incase, but I doubt you will have any problems we arn't in Spain or France. :S

Phil.

The rules state you must carry your own bag and your own bike between sections  :) , just incase,  but I doubt you will have any problems we arn't in Spain or France.  :S

Phil.

as if lol..

i normaly go to my local ones on my own so im used to basicly doing every thing my self.. iv never been to the place so i dont know what to expect.. :turned:

haha monty hayy (Y)  lol

by the way what time are you lot setting off seen as you sign on at 8.30 :turned:  haha

im going to have to set off at 6 or summert.. :-

never got up that early before :)  :P  :P

We are coming up on the saturday and staying at the travel lodge near addingham. But we will have to leave there at 8:00am :P other travel lodge nearer was fully booked :S

-Hugh

Lol

Yeah they luuuuuv monty lol  :S  yaaay

Unless your in france

Damn frence observors  :turned:  :)

LOL

See you all there

Good luck to all who are entering :-  :P

:P

We all know why scott doesnt like french observers, maybe something to do with a dodgy observing decision over weather or not he went round a marker :P" lol

We all know why scott doesnt like french observers, maybe something to do with a dodgy observing decision over weather or not he went round a marker :turned:"  lol

Damn straight

I went round that marker, id did i tell you, i did!! lol, everyone one there said i did

Maybe something to do with me wearing monty gear and riding a monty, and him being frence and wearing koxx shorts lol

Oh well, i did crap anyway ( observors fault :) )

See you all there on sunday

Damn straight

I went round that marker, id did i tell you, i did!! lol, everyone one there said i did

Maybe something to do with me wearing monty gear and riding a monty, and him being frence and wearing koxx shorts lol

Oh well, i did crap anyway ( observors fault :D )

See you all there on sunday

Sounds like fun :D haha

see you there.. some one best talk to me.. i'll be a loner :deej: (Y) and i'll feel better if i actually know some riders there

like my local comps everyone basicly knows me, and looks up to the inter's and experts..

Nadine.. :deej:

hi all i should be there i hope, probly wont let me ride as i havnt send my entry form off in time oh well fingers crossed (Y)

any one got any directions to the trial please

Edited by dave33

hi all i should be there i hope, probly wont let me ride as i havnt send my entry form off in time oh well fingers crossed (Y)

any one got any directions to the trial please

I'm the "secretary" so I'll accept any entries posted, emailed, faxed or phoned (07850 505298) up till 7.00pm on Friday night.

You can pay and give me the forms on the day but I need your name and class in advance.

I'm the "secretary" so I'll accept any entries posted, emailed, faxed or phoned (07850 505298) up till 7.00pm on Friday night. 

You can pay and give me the forms on the day but I need your name and class in advance.

hi there i think i spoke to you on the phone if ur barbra that is, if not ll give you a ring

oh yea any one got the post code for highwood farm?

Now that is great service for a competition  :(

Phil.

yea sure is, just like to thank Barbra for sortin out all my formsand stuff, exellent service :(

Edited by dave33