Steve-a3 New Video

Steve-A

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/saracen_tom/Steve-a3.mpg

New short sharp video of me on my 609 just riding street.

Be cool to know what you think :S

I'd like to add the usual thanks to all those who have gone to the effoert of holding a camera for me while I fall off a million times and take ages to get a simple shot (Y)"

Right, ill get the ball rolling, with the best post your gonna get.

You are f**king awesome dude....you soooooo bmxey (which i love :S) yet at the same time, still awesome and rocks and shizzle.

Loving everything about that video, the moves where just :( (abit like that), the filming was top draw ,editing top draw, and song, you f**king knows it, 99 red balloons, tis a fecking tune.

I (Y) You

Go out, and make another video tomoz, lol

EDit, watching it again, 1:22 - 1:27, that is just phat :- and the filming is class aswell...sweet as geeza, keep it up

Edited by JoeMaher

Beast!

"looks like a very stylish way to commit suicide"
(Y)

Anyway... Awesome video, loving the 180-to-back-wheel-to-backwards-pedalling-manual-to-normal-manual-to-hop-up-stuff type move :( (fuff :S )

Will re-download and watch with sound when I get home :-

tis vid sounds amazing, am d/l now, will edit it up when done! :S

EDIT: if you were here right now i would kiss you! that is one of the best vids i've seen in a long time! *bows down* (Y)

joE!

Edited by oakley

Anyway... Awesome video, loving the 180-to-back-wheel-to-backwards-pedalling-manual-to-normal-manual-to-hop-up-stuff type move (Y)  (fuff :sweatingbullets: )

Indeed! I had to skip back and watch that bit several times to believe it. Mental stuff.

That's all just.... brilliant. Something for everyone really :)

How cool is that video you have got some style going there, I like the backward manual that you do very good :S . I can see that you have been riding nottinham, any chance you are going again some time soon think we should get a big ride set up some time.

Nice video will be going to watch again now.

Gaz (Y)"

Wow, wasn't expecting this responce.

Thanks for all the nice words guys.

I was superpleased with that backwards maunal line, and with the 180 up the ramp up in bristol too, took me ages :">

Again thanks guys :S