'happy Slapping'

Alexx

You wouldn't do anything. When i wanted to knock you out. You sent me an e-mail saying you'd call the Police. 

On a serious note i do think its getting more and more out of hand. A rider friend of mine got done by a group of black kids in Richmond he got a black eye while they filmed it on there phones.

The trouble is when people hang around in big groups the quietest of kids suddenly become "Mouth Almighty". The Police get no respect from kids. I think the Police should be able to dish out bigger penalties , Sentences etc.

When was that go f**k off back to your job, god your such a knob sometimes.

Anyway back on a funny note Chai will admit to being happy slapped by me Jimbo, Dan and matt when we were in bristol. Was quite funny to randomly hit him oh and make him sick.

No no no.

1911_holz_vollbild.JPG

That's what you want, oldy but a goody :S KERCHING.

Yeah ok now I think we are sinking down to there level which is very low ^_^" don't want to start going round shooting people although it would get rid of some of the people that like to do " Happy Slapping " I am still so mad. I was on about it to my mates today and they also think it is immature (Y)

Gaz :P

Yeah ok now I think we are sinking down to there level which is very low ^_^"  don't want to start going round shooting people although it would get rid of some of the people that like to do " Happy Slapping " I am still so mad. I was on about it to my mates today and they also think it is immature (Y)

Gaz :P

So you would shoot them then? Colt 1911 .45 Cal they won't stand up again but they might not die. It's fair.

I cant believe you can buy these weapons on the internet!!

Any chav could just buy one and go out and use it!!

I know a lad from school who is a "jippo wannabe" and he carries knives, a stun gun, and somtimes a gun round with him!!!! (but im really good mates with him[thank god])

I was riding by myself the other night, and 3 chavs came up to me and they are 14 (same age) and they thought they were hard pulling weelies and stuff. then the mouthiest one said somthing about my mam, so i said (i want you a fight) then they all laughed, so i jumped off my bike and went mental!!! I was running up to then pretending i was a blackbelt in tae kwon do or somthing. then they all ran off!! (Y) thought they would have stayed!!! i would have kicked him in the balls a few times like!!

When was that go f**k off back to your job, god your such a knob sometimes.

Anyway back on a funny note Chai will admit to being happy slapped by me Jimbo, Dan and matt when we were in bristol.  Was quite funny to randomly hit him oh and make him sick.

Ha ha , the point i'm making is why bother saying "If someone did it to me , i'd twat em with a socket set" When you and i both know you wouldn't. You would more than likely be to stunned to do anything.

I think a few people have mentioned "Happy Slapping" between mates , Hasn't that been around for years in one form or another?

Whats the general feeling on guns? I plan to move to the states in 5 or so years. I'd like to own a gun , i mean don't get me wrong i don't wanna stroll down the streets and wave it around shouting "Whats gwarnin , nigga" but i like the thought of being able to defend your home and family.

Maybe we should have a forum vote for Trials forums answer to Charles Bronson a true vigalante!

I cant believe you can buy these weapons on the internet!!

Any chav could just buy one and go out and use it!!

I know a lad from school who is a "jippo wannabe" and he carries knives, a stun gun, and somtimes a gun round with him!!!! (but im really good mates with him[thank god])

I was riding by myself the other night, and 3 chavs came up to me and they are 14 (same age) and they thought they were hard pulling weelies and stuff. then the mouthiest one said somthing about my mam, so i said (i want you a fight) then they all laughed, so i jumped off my bike and went mental!!! I was running up to then pretending i was a blackbelt in tae kwon do or somthing. then they all ran off!!  (Y)  thought they would have stayed!!! i would have kicked him in the balls a few times like!!

Right....

Yeh I agree with Luke on this. Three guys against one no matter what martial arts you studied unless your Bruce Lee won't run unless they're like a fresh poo. So soft they're running.

Link

If it's 3 soft guys vs one hard guy, they don't stand a chance. Check the link.

In fairness, that guy does appear to be built like a brick-f**king-shithouse ^_^ Those weird standard-issue townie-punches (the whole limp arm, flailing approach) didn't seem to work at all...

MrMonkey, just so you can try and remember - Stereotypes are often started by ignorant dickheads.

Again, bear that in mind.

Equally, as someone said before - why the f**k are you all going on about how you'd all carry knives and shit like that? Especially now we're talking about guns. There's no point in even posting about it because it's not going to happen. None of us on here would have the balls to shoot someone (no, not even you Carl (Y) ) let alone stab them or even threaten them with a knife...

Anyway, yeah... time to go back to work :P

In fairness, that guy does appear to be built like a brick-f**king-shithouse :P  Those weird standard-issue townie-punches (the whole limp arm, flailing approach) didn't seem to work at all...

Yeah, but the other guys weren't exactly small. It'd be the same sort of thing if it was me against, say, five 13-year old scallies. Like I said before, if you're significantly bigger/harder than "them", you'll have no trouble however many there are. Just go psycho (Y)

Confidence can also be the deciding factor against whether they f**k off or have a go at you. Just get a bit arsey with them, if you're timid they'll just try and exploit it. I've started just basically being cockey when the townies here start shouting, and because the majority of townies would rather not get punched in the face, they will almost all try and avoid getting into a fight. You can always try the old tactic of reminding them that even though they might be able to take you down, you can still get a few punches in there, and it's going to hit one of them.

In fairness, that guy does appear to be built like a brick-f**king-shithouse ^_^  Those weird standard-issue townie-punches (the whole limp arm, flailing approach) didn't seem to work at all...

MrMonkey, just so you can try and remember - Stereotypes are often started by ignorant dickheads.

Equally, as someone said before - why the f**k are you all going on about how you'd all carry knives and shit like that?  Especially now we're talking about guns.  There's no point in even posting about it because it's not going to happen.  None of us on here would have the balls to shoot someone (no, not even you Carl  (Y) ) let alone stab them or even threaten them with a knife...

While we on the debate. I think i would have no problem stabbing/Shooting someone if it was a life or death situation. I would have thought most people on here would feel the same.

Stereo types arn't always started by idiots looks at the "Chav" stereo type?

While we on the debate. I think i would have no problem stabbing/Shooting someone if it was a life or death situation. I would have thought most people on here would feel the same.

I think i could shoot someone if my life depended on it, (not for getting happy slapped lol). But I doubt i could ever physically stab someone.

Don't say "HE" It's Mike Vallely. Goddamnit, he's so cool. Real Old school skater. But yeah he hasn't started or been in a fight since then, seeing as he's afraid of getting stabbed now that he has a kid and a wife, and it's 4 not 3.

And I was generally talking about like younger kids 16 and below. And all of the same age. Not Mike V versus 4 19 year old college kids who thought they'd give it a go.

Edited by MrMonkey

My mate kinda did it to me with both hands on both my ears, from behind. And i think it's actually burst or atleast ruptured my left ear drum.

It's been killing since it happened, last night. And I can't hear from it.

(Y)

I think you have been tango'ed mate...

Yeah, but the other guys weren't exactly small.  It'd be the same sort of thing if it was me against, say, five 13-year old scallies.  Like I said before, if you're significantly bigger/harder than "them", you'll have no trouble however many there are.  Just go psycho  (Y)

Lol,the skater is Mike Vallely and he's a nutjob whoe lives for fights and is a wrestler too.In all honesty if you're confident I think you could fare pretty well in a fight.That vide ois a pretty good example, he makes the first move and his stance and movement is totally aggressive.Chavs seem to be the kinda blind punching don't want to get hurt kinda people in my experience.

2 lads were in a tent (No gay jokes) and one rolled over and slapped the other one around the head with a cupped hand on his ear (while he was asleep) and the slappee is now deaf in said ear.

Mine's not that bad lol.

Went to the hospital today and they said the ear drum in my left is very very slightly ruptured and it'll heal in 1-2 weeks. And that i've got an ear infection in both ears which is making me not be able to hear properly.

Got my french oral exam on wednesday too. Not looking forwards to that. Hopefully I can get a note from doctor's that explains that i'm shit and cant have a proper conversation 'cos I can't hear f**k all. And i'll get good ish marks (Y)

I'm not happy.

Mine's not that bad lol.

Went to the hospital today and they said the ear drum in my left is very very slightly ruptured and it'll heal in 1-2 weeks. And that i've got an ear infection in both ears which is making me not be able to hear properly.

Got my french oral exam on wednesday too. Not looking forwards to that. Hopefully I can get a note from doctor's that explains that i'm shit and cant have a proper conversation 'cos I can't hear f**k all. And i'll get good ish marks (Y)

I'm not happy.

Welcome to my world, ive been completely deaf in one ear all my life. All it would take is someone to do that to my other ear and i would be compeletly deaf.

Welcome to my world, ive been completely deaf in one ear all my life. All it would take is someone to do that to my other ear and i would be compeletly deaf.

Asif. What happened to you deaf in one ear? What I said happened to me?

It must be really weird. I feel sorry for you. I kinda have an idea and it's not very pleasent.

(Y)

In fairness, that guy does appear to be built like a brick-f**king-shithouse :lol:  Those weird standard-issue townie-punches (the whole limp arm, flailing approach) didn't seem to work at all...

Equally, as someone said before - why the f**k are you all going on about how you'd all carry knives and shit like that?  Especially now we're talking about guns.  There's no point in even posting about it because it's not going to happen.  None of us on here would have the balls to shoot someone (no, not even you Carl  :lol: ) let alone stab them or even threaten them with a knife...

I agree with that, in the easter holiday's I got mugged and had my Phone, Ipod and £35 taken off me also I had a broken rib, nose and black eyes.

A few days later i was telling my mate about it and he asked why I didn't just beat them back, I have a hard punch on those games and I'm physically strong but in those situation's: you vs. 5 built black people you wouldn't dare retaliate.

What i think happened is they saw i was hurt and had no intention of fighting back so they walked away and i '' got off lightly '' but if I did start fighting back i would have got a lot worse stuff done to me than i did just in case.

So in those situations i don't think anyone here would touch let alone threaten to stab someone!

Just my opinion B)