'happy Slapping'

Alexx

Guess whos got first hand experiance on this. :S

ME!

I only just realised though, which is weird I'm obviously that dull.

I was riding along in cardiff when some chav coming the opposite way smaked me in the chopper. This would have hurt alot if my face wasn't partially num anyway. It only just dawned on me that one of the little basta********rds had a phone out. When I stopped to look at the little rems, I was looking in my bag for me special tools, then realising that it was very busy and the chances of me going pshyco were high I didn't bother. Special tools being a very long 8mm allen key for left hand, large adjustable spanner for right.

------------------------------Disclaimer-------------------------------

I have never had the intention to use my special tools in any circumstances, me staing that I had the intention is mere anger and would never represent my intentions. I have never used my special tools in any shape or form exept for fixing my bike and turning various VW beatles in to peugeot 105s.

You carn't do anything in this world to day with out getting smacked mugged or raped ..

I think police should just go round and kick the Sh1t out of known criminals , white police men carn't go round and and arrest a black guy as he is singling him out because he s black :P or thats the excuse they use and get away with it .

Nee cap them i don't think they would do it again .:S

Sam

What about the guy they koncked off the bike if thats was me and I had mr mole grips and mr socket set with me id bemaking holes in there head where they shouldnt be

You wouldn't do anything. When i wanted to knock you out. You sent me an e-mail saying you'd call the Police.

On a serious note i do think its getting more and more out of hand. A rider friend of mine got done by a group of black kids in Richmond he got a black eye while they filmed it on there phones.

The trouble is when people hang around in big groups the quietest of kids suddenly become "Mouth Almighty". The Police get no respect from kids. I think the Police should be able to dish out bigger penalties , Sentences etc.

The government is making some good steps to control street intimidation and yobbery I reckon.

ASBOs are a great way to control the youths (or older people too!) who slipped through the net before because of their ages and/or the relative minor nature of the offenses which because they were being committed frequently were needing sorting out.

Also I heard Tony blair give his endorsement to the emerging policy of many shopping centres to ban youths wearing caps/hoodies because their shoppers said they felt intimidated by it (and by disguising their faces their identities are hard to pick up on CCTV). I went to the main Bedford shopping centre the other weekend and I've never felt so intimidated in my life! They have a real problem with big groups of youths hanging around trying to give off a menacing aura. We witnessed on lots of occasions security guards moving them on.

Some pubs already ban Burberry because it's so popular with soccer hooligan ring leaders and loutish chavs in general :S It was amusing to hear Burberry protesting on the radio claiming to be a much desired premium label and trying to play down connections with violent people! Impossible to argue!

I'm lucky to live in the Cambridge area because the streets generally feel really safe and free from chavs.

Steve

My GOD, did you see on the happyslap2 video the guy in the yellow coat on the bus, f**king hell.

I'm seriously not getting this, i cant even see a point. if they did it to me they'd get more than a happy "slap"

Alex

flipping heck what is the world coming to?!?!

found this the other day sucker punch looks like the US to me i think (dunno though)

so sad, but filmin it really does prove how stupid they are, if they get caught its not really leaving much of an excuse now is it? dumbasses.

its like tamagotchis though, theyll get bored of it soon i hope!

Yeah that is bad, don't they have anything better to do then just go round beating people up. They make me so mad :S . I don't believe they showed it on T.V how stupid are they, Chav`s are going to think its cool now to go round hitting people.

I think we should meet up and go give them a piece of our mind because I no everyone is angry who has posted............. still mad :P :lol:

I no everyone is thinking the same thing as I would be but they are all black people I wouldn't be saying this but i have not seen one white person doing this in any of the videos above, sorry if i am wrong also before anybody say anything I am not being rasits, I can not even they hit that builder in the head on the bus thought he would of launched them.

Gaz :lol:

Yeah that is bad, don't they have anything better to do then just go round beating people up. They make me so mad :S . I don't believe they showed it on T.V how stupid are they, Chav`s are going to think its cool now to go round hitting people.

Gaz :P

Yeah now that this behaviour has been shown on National Television it has become publicized and will probably be happening more now that people have seen it.

The program makers must have thought they were making people aware and stopping it my making these idiots known but its just encouraging others to do the same.

I just hope that i don't ever have to react to this sort of situation either happening to me or a member of the public.

Bucky

is true, i cant get my full points across, because of racial issues which u all seem to diasagree with.

I doubt I'd disagree.

well what difference does skin colour make? black guys arent exactly issued with the angry nigger gene at birth are they?

just think before you post stuff like that

You know he's right. Stereotypes come about from something happening alot, so people just are cautious about certain things. And it isn't stereotyping if it's true :S

Well mentioned this to my dad who is a Sgt Major in the Royal Marines he says he knows all about it one of his marines is being done at the moment because some chav tried to take him down whilst running so he took him out and his other 4 mates who tried to step in and have a go. Good Example of Chavs picking the wrong guy and good exaple of out shite law system

Me thinks they should all go live on a stupid little island in the middle of knowhere but on the way they should be made to stand against the edge of a boat for target practise but the ones that survive can fend for themselves on this island and eventually they will waste away and die!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though what the hell?

This world is very fuc**d up!

I really wish someone would give them a taste of their own medicine!

Rob :S :P

Well mentioned this to my dad who is a Sgt Major in the Royal Marines he says he knows all about it one of his marines is being done at the moment because some chav tried to take him down whilst running so he took him out and his other 4 mates who tried to step in and have a go. Good Example of Chavs picking the wrong guy and good exaple of out shite law system

:S That's excellent apart from the fact he's probably gonna get done. But still go your dad's marine. Or something.

The stupid thing is the chavs at our school have watched it now and thought 'haha that iz wll fnni geez we shud tri sumit lik that @ skl'

Now they are going around doing it at school :S

except by the looks of it they must be little pussy's as they are less of a slap more or a stroke around the face depending on who they are slapping, one of my friends chucked a rugby ball at him after they did it to him and he started going 'f*cking ell calm down i was only messing about' :P lol

this worlds getting a bit feckered up

I think its pretty pathetic to be honest, whats the point in it, is it the only way they can get kicks out of things now, are they bored of taking high class drugs and killing themselves now :lol:

I blame the parents  stupid fatty pregnant teenagers..STOP SPAWNING

Got it in one though!!

Parents are the real issue. If everyone could be brought up poperly the world would be a noticably better place.

Of course who am i t say some people shouldn't be allowed to be parents.... though its not really an unfair comment.

Odds are your not gonna really start on them unless you really can handle your slef.. I wouldn't take on a group of youths, maybe if there were only two of em and they were smaller but a gang of 5, no chance; begging for a stint in hospital if you do that.

Depends on the age difference. If they were all 12, I'm sure any number of them wouldn't beat me in a fight, if I actually went psycho and started throwing punches (which I'm pretty sure I wouldn't). Not without weapons anyway. I'd be like Neo in the Matrix :S

I think I might start carrying round some kind of beating device with me. If I have my iPod on me then the chances of me hearing someone coming up behind me are slim to none. So I might have to start carrying round something small but effective, or just my brand new Super Soaker AquaPack Devastator, that beast is insane (Y)"