If There Hasn't Been A Topic On This...

montstar

Follow the link to sign a petition that will hopefully be sent to MTV and other broadcasters to remove mobile phone adverts.

they piss me off!

Im not sure how serious the petition is...or even if it will ever get sent....but yeh...worth a shot right?

PETITION

Edited by montstar

Yes, you are right.

Music channels will end a huge source of income for them becuase it pisses you off slightly.

(Y)

Geez, some people can be so dull on here! lighten up dude, it's a bit of fun that MIGHT have something good come from it!

Geez, some people can be so dull on here! lighten up dude, it's a bit of fun that MIGHT have something good come from it!

It's not that I'm dull.

I'm just not retarded enough to think that signing a petition that has no basis of argument will have any sort of effect on mobile phone ringtone adverts.

Bloody Hell....

I love trials ok, and i think having somewhere for us all like-minded people to chat is great...

... but i've seriously had enough of sarcastic little shits on here thinking they're funny by taking the piss out of everything they dont find interesting to them!

I expect a load of abuse now...but honestly, i dont care.

(Y)

Bloody Hell....

I love trials ok, and i think having somewhere for us all like-minded people to chat is great...

... but i've seriously had enough of sarcastic little shits on here thinking they're funny by taking the piss out of everything they dont find interesting to them!

I expect a load of abuse now...but honestly, i dont care.

(Y)

I laughed more at Mr MJ's post than the collective of the rest. So he doesn't think he's funny he actually is.

Yeah but the god damn 'little dragon'. I find his little song repeating in my brain on every step I take on the treadmill or every row on the rowing machine.

The moment the advert starts I try and block it from my brain but it slowly devours my right to sing my own song, like a weasel eating a proud bird-mothers offspring without even a hint of remorse in its sick eyes.

Vote.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

Compensation may come in one of the following.

(i) Public execution of the creator of the crazy frog.

(ii) Public execution of the person whole stole the sound sample.

(iii) A free lunch to the limit of €9.99

Now that's quality :lol:

If the petition was actually taken seriously then I might consider signing it... But in the unlikely event it reaches MTV I'd be surprised if they didn't just laugh or even broadcast it as a 'self piss-take'.