Post A Picture Of Your....

Siders77

www.digimods.com That's where I get my ideas/tips from :) I get my bodykits from Google or something.

Dan_Brisa, that is some bloody good photoshopping there mate! Well done :turned:  :S

I used the digimods site for tips and I also get cars/wheels/bodykit from google image search.

Thanks man, I think it turned out well cos it wasn't a lot of modding just some smoothing and adjusting. Getting bodykits on clean is one of the more difficult parts i havn't done one i'm really happy with yet.

Oh yea and the ford you did at the top looks really good the body kits fit in well.

Dan

Edited by dan_brisa

gallery_173_156_105849.jpg

First and probably cleanest of my car attempts - though i noticed a few problems just uploading it.

This should work!

Dan

the only off bit on that i can spot is the tiled floor still reflecting in the sideskirts you got from digimods.

apart from that MINT :turned:

I decided to have a go at this at last i just made a few subtle changes see if you can spot em.

I love you Danny. :turned:

:)

Some of the one's so far are pretty good, but it takes a long time to get vaugely good at it. Keep at it though. :S

I decided to have a go at this at last i just made a few subtle changes see if you can spot em.

Did you change the colour danny?

I know its been said before but im going to say it again just to make you feel special!

I love you!

Thanks,

Callum

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Where would i get photoshop from??

Tom

To get the full version unless you have a deep pocket you will have to buy it, download it otherwize.

Its problie a dum thing to say but its amazingly hard to do its not just summit you can install and do .

Sam :turned:

QUOTE(dan_brisa @ May 16 2005, 07:24 PM)

gallery_173_156_105849.jpg

First and probably cleanest of my car attempts - though i noticed a few problems just uploading it.

This should work!

Dan

the only off bit on that i can spot is the tiled floor still reflecting in the sideskirts you got from digimods.

apart from that MINT 

Photo shop probs...uneven side skirt, and colour run into the rear left wheel.

Now the car..The gap in the rear valance, the gap in the side skirt, the missing sub frame from in the front wheel....haha i drive one so i know (Y) + was mortafied at the colour choice.

Edited by philth