Summer Has Arrived

Joe Papasnap Maher

:P I thought the whole Title/End bits were a bit wierd/pointless but meh! And I wasn't a fan of the music, fair enough you wanted to do something different but that just didn't seem to fit ^_^

You seem comfortable riding the park on your lawwwwwwng bike, nice moves in there :P

Summer video - it was cloudy :-

That's how a skatepark is suposed to be ridden. :deej:

The only thing it didn't like about it was the "summer is here" and the "pease out" text but apart from that i liked it. Especialy that crankfilp bit (Y) . Editting didn't seem tacky at all, music seem to fit nicely aswell.

:P

didnt see you go over the volcano properly joe im quite dissapointed.

other than that bit cheesy and you stick your arse out like your asking for cock :D

meh, i can do it....just it takes about a week to get the whole f**king bike over :wub: lol

and as for the arse, only your allowed ben , im waiting (Y)"

Actually, that song wasn't as bad as your lot made out.

Maybe not a normal trials video song but I think he put it in because it is to make people have that 'summer feeling' ... maybe not though, but the song gives me that 'summer feeling' :)

Editing: Great (Y) suited song all way through with the order you put clips in the timelime.

Riding: Again, I thought was good! Good to see you can make a video with only a skate park in your 'Biddy Land' (Y) Well done!

Whats the song?

Corish