Any One Finishing School

Josh B

personally i carnt wait to leave school.

leave all the dick heads behind and staying in touch with the people i like.

More trials and less homework  :P

Any one else got any views on this matter.

U say that, ull probly lose touch with ur mates, i have, and i also hared skool when i went, but thinking about it, i had a f**king great tme and i miss it. (Y)

Saw my skools year 11 going on there prom thingy tonite.

My school never had a Prom becuase it's all boys.

Damn sexual repressance.

(Y)

Eh... thats stupid! We had one! Might have been with the girl's school as well though... can't remember...

/random post :P

Looking back at it, I enjoyed school :deej:

i can't wait ! I don't get on brilliantly with every-one and want to go to college and do subjects that i actually like ! woo meet new people no lame pointless homework. . . it will be for a reason.i will also keep in contact with people i really like.

Lil D

Eh... thats stupid! We had one! Might have been with the girl's school as well though... can't remember...

Yeah it was. I remember it being quite fun. The headmaster was there looking suave (or smug depending on how you remember him) and only talking to the cool-kids who got into Oxbridge :(

Looking back I was damm clever in Primary school then I went to a grammar school thing and it went downhill form there. Bottom of the class, asked to leave at gcse's, but I stayed as I got the grades to stay on shove that in your pipe and smoke it headteacher person. Then I started to enjoy as/alevel until our it class found out our coursework had been marked wrong so basically failed that and everyonehad to retake the courseworks. Two year long courseworks in 6 weeks with a control.power freak for a supply teacher dont go. Then when I gave my work in for a initail check he slated it I made a few changes nothing major and i got a's for both. However every other subject suffered as I spent so long on it. I got shit grades didnt get into exetor but was acepted in royal holloway. Basically my school f**ked me over big time. Have a reunion coming up but im not going just like i didnt go to the certificate thing. Now uni has been a blast and a half, gradually got harder but now its over Im screwed I havent a clue what Im going to do but I dont care, time to party.

I finished school last on wednesday! So glad to leave it finally! Wento out on wednesday night and got mashed!

I must say though that i am going to miss everyone and more than likely the school itself but for the moment ill stick to missing the people in our year!

GCSE's next :( oo dearrrr i had my language oral today it went ok but im dreading the rest of the exams ;)

Spud :(

I missed school for the first month or so (left last year), but now i'm glad i'm gone. I love college, so much more freedom than at school. Doing manufacturing engineering which is alot of fun. Can't believe my 1st year of college is up in 4 weeks though :(

We finished school on Thursday although it was planned for us to finish on friday, yet they surprised on thursday saying we were leaving then, which was quite annoying as not everyone got to sign each others tops and takes pictures and stuff.

Im glad ive left school, but i will reallly miss everyone who for the past 5 years ive been great friends with, had some really good times and a good laugh, and i will definetely miss all of that and its a shame that most of them are going to a different college to me, but its only down the road and i will see most people again outside schooling anyway, but i will still miss them all and it wont be the same anymore without them :(

You spen 5 years wishing you can leave secondary school then the rest of your life wishing you were back there :(

Hehe, I don't have this for another 2 years! I feel so little! hehe. I am friends with alot of year 11's and they aren't aloud to leave for study leave now..... They have to stay in school and do revision lessons untill every exam is done! I'm kinda dreading leaving school!! Im glad its not fot another 2 years! It will be really strange getting out of the routine im used to! :|

Kerrie. X

EDIT: shit! Egg and flour day soon! HIDE! :(

Edited by Angelfish