Bordem + Injury

Nick Garland

Well I havehurt my right tricep and cant ride to well and also paint scratched to easy off this.

gallery_490_7_103298.jpg

So I thought, mmm what can I do to make it better. Well of course take the paint off. And also a few other touches. What does everyone think?

gallery_490_7_72848.jpg

Comments welcome. Also Im thinking black rear mech (105) as mine broke the other day and braided hosing with a new front tyre that will be black.

What do you think I need for it.

oooo, a long silver trials bike.

who's is it again. his, no his, no his, no his, ah wait a minute, it's his, nope, his blah blah blah.

every rider and his dog has a long silver trials bike :(

nice enough, but nothing original

john

Noooooooo... I can't believe you have just done that... the blue looked f**king sexual and now you have just made it look totally boring... Oh man... why did you do that?? Anyhoo... I like what you done with the bash and the nice stripped/drilled mech and the shortened chain... looks loads tider in that area but I still wish you had kept it blue :(

Watson

I liked the blue too BUT it looked so bad after a few scratches as the paint came off too easily. It was cheap paint and in summer it probaboly will be sprayed. The paint was down to bare metal in one coat of nitromors. Thats how cheap it was.

Mixed opinions I must say, yes it is long low and silver like most bikes. Needs stickers now.

You´ve ruined it well done :(

I think it looked nice in blue but its your bike i supose.

EDIT: just read your other post if your thinking of spraying it in the summer spray it brittish racing green it will look good. :(

Edited by club_card

It was so much nicer blue, it was original! ;)

now you're part of the long,low silver club :-

If you think about it, most trials bikes are low and I'd say the majority are long. There is a reason for this.. :( Im not to bothered what colour a bike is, aslong as it rides good. :sick:"

Bike does look better stripped though :(

stan.

oooo, a long silver trials bike.

who's is it again.  his, no his, no his, no his, ah wait a minute, it's his, nope, his  blah blah blah.

every rider and his dog has a long silver trials bike :D

nice enough, but nothing original

john

I don't :wub:

Not got a dog either... :wub:"

Get it sprayed... its lost the only thing that made it different (Y)

What would be amazing is if i stripped my new boring silver 05 echo control down and it came out to be that amazing blue toxin colour.

However, considering you just did the opposite I think ur quite mad and maybe the badger chikens are coming to get you. 29

Erm..i think youve just made you bike look like EVERRRRRRYYYY other bike out at the moment.

Bad move if you ask me (Y)

Yeah you have made your bike like allot of other people have done, spray it a wierd but nice colour " make it different " Maybe pink :wub:

Gaz :D