zoojames

If you were a vet would you  

49 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a vet would you

• Look after Domestic Animals
    • Look after Farm Animals
    • Both
    • Neither

Just wondering...I was doing my general studies AS exam today and one of the questions was about an argument in which rural veterinary students didn't apply to work with farm animals because of the media with things like Animal Hospital only showing domestic animals etc.

Just wondering what you all thought!

James :)

Unexpected question.

Says the man with a Boris Avatar :)"

I was just sat in general studies and thought, thats a t-f question (Y) So posted! I put both as if I was a vet I wouldn't want to say no to a horse because it was from a farm, its like a whole new form of racism!

James :)

I did some work experience at a vet which only did domestic animals, and was really boring, but I expect farm animals to be even more boring but meh, I chose domestic animals rather than farm animals because of cleanliness (as said above) and because you get to meet lots of people when you're a domestic vet and you get lots of people saying "GOD thank you here's a wad of cash you saved my lil puppy wuppy daawg *then she rubs her nose against the dogs'* " anyway, you get the idea.

P.S: That acually happened by the way.

Edited by Impacted.

You get more money for working with cattle etc. on a farm, but like Has anyone seen my shoe? said, you have to shove your hand up cows arses and feel around. (Y) For that reason alone it's worth working with domestic animals!

I'd work with neither, I'd work in the jungle with gorillas etc.

Thanks for that.

I'd work with domestic pets due to the cleanliness and I hate to say it for the fear of sounding like a bit of a puff but they're cute! Theres nothing cute about a great big cow with udders hanging down dragging on the floor. ..

What is wrong with all u pussys (N) what is wrong with a little muck, and your hand up a cows rear passage, EH???? i have done it before, it realy isn't that bad, and it is only a few farms that are shit holes, most are actualy very clean and tidy places, well, our farms are :angry:

oh, By the way, i voted farm animals, as i have worked with them all my life, and i am not a wuss.

Adam (N)

Well done Adam (N) I am like minded ont subject, a cows arse is there to be inserted by human hands :angry: meh oh well I'd still look after both, I never knew vets could choose untill my general doss exam, think it's kind of cruel!

James (N)