Got 2 Min Spare? Check This Out. Tis Pretty Mad!

BONGO

person i love ... amy... either my girlfriends mate or one of my best mates at uni.. :)

person i cant work it out with... my girlfriend... yep that figures at the moment

song representing my mind... sugar... a big mess of noise... yup

song representing the way i feel about life ... tears in heaven... pretty much.

crazy stuff whether its set up or not

oli

There's nothing magical or wonderful about it, it's just using some very basic psychology.

Writing the names of the opposite sex in columns 3 and 7. It's natural that the first person you would think of in this case would be either your girl/boy friend, and even if you didn't put that, chances are it would be someone you fancy (ie. you're thinking about them a lot anyway) or you'd put down your mother. Either way, it's someone you love.

Writing the names of friends/family in spaces 4,5 and 6. Again, there's a very high chance that the first person you'll think of in this case is either going to be brother/sister or your best mate. Likewise the other two names you think of are going to be either a family member or very close friends. It's natural that the first names that pop into your head are people that mean a lot to you. Therefore saying that these three people "know you best" and are "the one you care about most" is hardly surprising. And as far the third person being your lucky star, what the hell is that supposed to mean anyway?

As for the song titles, that's just based on the fact that most people will assume some mainstream songs that invariably are about love, friendship or someone breaking your heart, hence they're clearly going to match with your girlfriend, brother and best mates that you wrote down earlier.

I'm not saying it's not a cool little trick to try, just that there's hardly anything groundbreaking in the way it works it out, and given twenty minutes I could probably write something similar that would work for a large proportion of you.

1. 1

2. 8

3. Beckie

4. Steve

5. Jack

6. Jay

7. Donna

8. I like the way you move

9. Pearl Necklace for her Majesty

10. HMMM BOP

11. Swing Life Away

worked preety damn well, girl I fancy, My brother, a mate from school, my best mate, my moody as hell friend, everyone should like that song, HAHA so true, Hmmm Bop - Hanson wtf...I'm sick! Swing Life Away is preety much how I view my life if I was as sad to say a song could describe it, a song I didnt write....

James (Y)

Person I love....my boyfriend Mike

Person I care about the most....my little sister Laura

Person who knows me the best...Kerrie

Song that represents my life... Welcome to my Life-Simple Plan

Song that represents how I feel about life....Hurricane-Something Corporate

That's really wierd....it's all right....

Liss xxx