Another Msn Virus

zoojames

Right its 10 o clock in the morning and my mate just sent me a message saying:

Is your email on chatpr

<link with my email at the end>

This is the same as the other virus that got myself and 666ers a bit peeved so watch out for it ok?

James (Y)

Yeah, theres millions of them going about.

They all try and get you to download something, and then run something.

If your stupid enough to do it, you deserve what you get. (Y)

Tom Busfield kept sending me that...or at least I thought it was him and I was getting really annoyed (Y)

I was clicking the link but it wouldnt load anything until it asked to download something, luckily I didnt download it :D

What the hell?! Shut up mate! Not everyone can be good with computers. You REALLY annoy me sometimes!  (Y)

Its commen sense really though....Anyone should know not to download something from a link someone gives you saying that, especially when there should be no need to download it to view it in the first place :D

Its commen sense really though....Anyone should know not to download something from a link someone gives you saying that, especially when there should be no need to download it to view it in the first place  :D 

Yeah, I see where you're coming from, but not EVERYONE is going to know that are they? It's like my mum, she isn't that good on a computer so that means that she would download it if it was sent to her (Y)

I just didn't agree with the way JT! Said it, that's all....

Edited by Siders77

Tom Busfield kept sending me that...or at least I thought it was him and I was getting really annoyed  (Y)

I was clicking the link but it wouldnt load anything until it asked to download something, luckily I didnt download it  :D

Yeah, sorry about that... You think it was annoying you though, it's taken me ages to finally nail the b*****d thing! I did have my MSN name as "Gay viruses :@ Don't open any links I send unless I tell you they're safe first!" though, so it's not like people weren't warned!

Google for something called 'stinger', that's what sorted it for me.

Edit: http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/ There it is: DL and run it. Takes a while, but it sorts the problem.

I just didn't agree with the way JT! Said it, that's all....

Yeah i take it back, it's not fair on people who don't use computers verry much. Mind you I fell for it the first time. :angry:

I had todo a system restore :angry: I hated that virus, my name on msn was

ITS A f**kING VIRUS, DONT CLICK IT f**kWITS"
And yet every single person on msn was like "oh my god i just clicked it" god some people...

Yeah its annoying so I'm glad you are all now aware (N)

James (N)