Crazy Frog

horner_boi

Love it or hate it  

32767 members have voted

1. 1. Love it or hate it

• Love it?
    • Hate it?

The axel foely remix is probably the best(not sayin its good) but its thebest un theyve done.

It was said on radio that its ment to be number 1 on sunday :D (Y) :D

The rest of them should definately die :D

And whats with the cock on it(even though its censored now)?

viscious circle im afraid.... advertise it once .... aaaaalll little pikey kids ( like still primary school some of them ) that have to have the coolest ringtones buy it... giving the company a shit load of money.

They use this money to advertise it a hell of a lot more on many different channels meaning that little pikey kids without sky can now see it every 5 minutes.

And the channels dont turn down the advert because they pay so much for them to be aired.

oli

gallery_4055_267_50535.jpg

It was said on radio that its ment to be number 1 on sunday :D  (Y)  :D

Well if Akon can do it....

I hate it, a lot, its not just the fact the the song is intensely anoying, but its advertised on every TV station you can name, it'll be on the BBC soon. Every single time i'm watching something and the advert comes on up pops that anoying b*****d and I have to change the channel, then five seconds later its back!

The person who created in should be forced to listen to it over and over for the rest of his life.

From the creators site...

For anyone who doesn´t know this, "Crazy Frog" is what the market persist on calling my character The Annoying Thing. I personally hate that name and deeply regret I didn´t put a stop to that early on.

(for anyone that didnt know its been on the internet for years before the mobile phone people got it)

Firstly, nice one for modding the poll results, a vastly more acurate representation of everyones feelings :angry:

I take back what I said about the frog creator then, the people who decided to abuse his creation should deffinatly pay though, slowly chewed to death by insane toothless hamsters perhaps?

The creator made a joke as do many people on the internet with flash cartoons. You might have laughed at Badger Badger Badger, but if it was all over the internet and mobiles every 5 seconds you wouldnt like it one bit...

Its not fault the creator had the idea bought and it was overdone by the media!

Hate it.

Its so stupid..and played on MTV after eery other advert!

if they had it in the commercial breaks every now and then it would be so bad.

would it? :angry:

Love it? [ 11 ] [0.03%]

Hate it? [ *100093 ] [ **305.47%]

Total Votes: 100104

* (N) you can feel the love when its on tv.

**thats incorrect...you cant get more than 100% (N)

Edited by Dan6061

Love it?    [ 11 ]    [0.03%]

Hate it?  [ *100093 ]  [ **305.47%]

Total Votes: 100104

**thats incorrect...you cant get more than 100%  :angry:

Firstly, nice one for modding the poll results, a vastly more acurate representation of everyones feelings (N)

And is there even 100 000 people registered for Trials-forum?

Thanks,

Callum

Well if Akon can do it....

I hate it, a lot, its not just the fact the the song is intensely anoying, but its advertised on every TV station you can name, it'll be on the BBC soon. Every single time i'm watching something and the advert comes on up pops that anoying b*****d and I have to change the channel, then five seconds later its back!

The person who created in should be forced to listen to it over and over for the rest of his life.

What is going on with him??? He was on top of the pops singing along to what sounded like the chipmunks christmas special (the kids that were supposed to be "singing" it looked highly peeved), and now I find out that he got to number one?

What have we done to this planet....