Photos - British Champs Round 1

F-Stop Junkie

Here's the shots I took from the first round of the British Biketrials Championships last sunday at Brimham Rocks.

The site allows you to buy the shots as well as look at them, so if you've every fancied a picture for Granny, or even a picture for the bedroom wall, then here's your chance! The quality is top notch, and the files that have been uploaded are suitable for printing even in the largest sizes.

This is a bit of an experiment on my part. If people like it, then I'll keep doing it, and make changes based on feedback I get along the way.

One thing though, please don't steal these pictures for your own site or whatever. These are intended to be viewed before purchase. If you want something for your own site, then drop me a mail or a PM and I'll sort something out that suitable for the web!

I was going to post a couple of samples here, will do that later when I get home...

Show me the photos!

Thanks

Chris

Nice one chris. Great idea aswell. Not every one has a mum/friend to follow them around with a camera. And you know what your doing as a bonus.

Are they all the photos though. I would like to see all of them, including ones where people are walking the sections and things like that.

Are they all the photos though. I would like to see all of them, including ones where people are walking the sections and things like that.

Believe it or not, that is almost all of them - and that smacked straight into the 250MB gallery limit!

I won't post any bad shots, because there's no point. As for people walking around the sections, I don't know if there'd be any interest, and even if there is I didn't take that many. That's maybe something I'll do more of in the future.

My plan is to do all the British this year, plus a few club trials and other events like NASS and the World Round of course. We shall see.

Chris

I never post much anymore but i felt i had to to say how great all of those phots are. seriously well done. if i lived in england and had any of me in there or anyone i knew i would get one, if not just because it's a plainly awesome picture, but to support you because you are doing good things.

If anyone is thinking they would like one but can't make up their mind then i saw just go for it. it's only a small amount of money out of your pocket but it will help Chris out and encourage him to do it more.

great work.

Sweeeeet pics mate!!! I love the one of ben slinger with all the country-side in the background, that one is powerful. Still not as good as the one of me though... HEHE.

Cheers,

Joe.