I Dont Get This

B.E.A.U

i klnow i cant sell aqnything here but ive tried in the for sale and wanted do i just wate till im validated how long does that take and what size fits a coust im so dumb hehe

What size what?!

It's quite simple. You can only post in this forum until you are validated. Posting stupid questions that are answered elsewhere won't get you validated.

I give up (Y)

• Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

• Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

• Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

• For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

• Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat.

:D

If you have read the guildlines why are you still using text talk?

soory but im not as clever as you whats so bad if i dont spell right nothing is there i ask a question i dont post silly things and i get you and someone else takeing the mick

If you don't spell right it makes it much harder for people to read. There is a spell cheaker, i suggest you use that.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

soory but im not as clever as you whats so bad if i dont spell right nothing is there i ask a question i dont post silly things and i get you and someone else takeing the mick

There is a a spell checker!

Probably because dawg is a tit and thinks hes a moderator, when really with comments like that and mocking the pre members he will probably end up being one again :turned: :S"

sorry, but I couldnt resist B)

Yeah i know is was making a point :turned: and, er, that my story and i'm sticking to it :S

Probably because dawg is a tit and thinks hes a moderator, when really with comments like that and mocking the pre members he will probably end up being one again  :D  :-"

Yeah thats about right.

why is he always so out of order to everyone?

Dunno, PMS?

Because he has a really sad life, he even thought it'd be a good idea to type random crap to me on msn the other day, what a dick.

We should start a petition to get him sent back to NM, then he would stop. :turned: