Remember That Bmx Game?

Ok, question regarding all these kinda of little online games... The poeple who have the top scores-have they simply cracked the game/site and made up their own scores? Take this BMX game, played a few times and max'd out at about 40k... the top score by 'kyu' however is 3276671. I don't see how that could be possible!

Meh, what a sad life I lead!!

Ok, question regarding all these kinda of little online games... The poeple who have the top scores-have they simply cracked the game/site and made up their own scores? Take this BMX game, played a few times and max'd out at about 40k... the top score by 'kyu' however is 3276671. I don't see how that could be possible!

Meh, what a sad life I lead!!

I believe they have indeed cracked the game in one way or another it was the same with the old version of this game - scores up in the billions!!

Dan

I just got about...2,000,000.

Check the weekly scores...I should be around 30th-40th under the name JON MANN

There is a little cheat so that you can just get stupid amounts of points. For instance I just got around 185,000 for one simple air.

I would take a screenshot but I have no idea how to on my mac, nor do I want to.

Edited by TheCircus