Anyone For A Drop Gap?

Prawny Baby

I've got an A-level in physics (and an S-level for that matter), and if you had a GCSE in English you'd realise that I was purely stating that making a gap into a drop gap does not make it smaller. It might make it slightly easier to do, but the point I was trying to make is that it is still a big f**king gap.

Why aren't you in New Brighton you big fag packet? Sorted your forks then? Yes. The gap is large.

Stop being such a grumpy b*****d... have 7 days off to cool down. Congrats on your A-level in physics anyway.. :)

Nice gap/drop, usually to me they look bigger in real life so I dread to think what thats ones like (Y)

Here are the pics i was taking on the ride this sunday (Y)

Silly drop gaps by prawn and sam w.

gallery_602_938_26991.jpg

Fatmikes attempt

gallery_602_938_2278.jpg

gallery_602_938_14163.jpg

gallery_602_938_72613.jpg

gallery_602_938_54610.jpg

gallery_602_938_452.jpg

gallery_602_938_40873.jpg

gallery_602_938_112190.jpg

gallery_602_938_116952.jpg

Barbeque was awesome and sam entertained himself and all of us by playing poo baseball with fatmike (Y)

Many thanks to tuppers and his parents for providing some barbies and the helping out with another spot to ride after being chucked off the open moors by the ranger :)

cheers

frenchman

Dartmoor Dropgap

For all those unbelievers and those still not swayed by the pics as to how big the gap was, please follow the link above to eengoedidee and download the short video I wacked together after reading this post. Filming and editing all done by the loud-mouth b*****d behind the camera, who happens to be me.

Enjoy.

Rich

EDIT: To all those who were just about to buy an onza ronnie rim and then saw this vid and thought it was a bad idea, please note that nick put the crack in it doing a similar sized drop gap earlier which had slightly less lethal potential.

Edited by karsonlevoret

And still the pictures come in ...

001IMG_1462.jpg

001IMG_1464.jpg

001IMG_1466.jpg

001IMG_1468.jpg

001IMG_1507.jpg

001IMG_1523.jpg

001IMG_1525.jpg

This is a different drop gap to the one above.

001Img_1587.jpg

001Img_1591.jpg

001Img_1590.jpg

Great day out !

I learnt loads of stuff to try out, and loads of stuff not too of course.

... and yeah, *that* drop gap really is as big as that.

[Edit: pictures now moved from geocities and away from their nano-bandwith allocation] :)

Edited by monkey_pork

Dartmoor Dropgap

For all those unbelievers and those still not swayed by the pics as to how big the gap was, please follow the link above to eengoedidee and download the short video I wacked together after reading this post. Filming and editing all done by the loud-mouth b*****d behind the camera, who happens to be me.

Enjoy.

Rich

EDIT: To all those who were just about to buy an onza ronnie rim and then saw this vid and thought it was a bad idea, please note that nick put the crack in it doing a similar sized drop gap earlier which had slightly less lethal potential.

haha mint vid

gap , crack , gap , crack ....fanny.

hahhaha

Grrr - that's a bugger then, my geocities bandwidth allocation has been exceeded.

;)

I'll have to see where else I've got a bit of space.

More on this in the next hour or so ...

[Edit: fixed now]

Argh ! - sorry about all the posting here, I dunno why this got posted as a new reply and not just an edit to my original one like I intended ... :)

Edited by monkey_pork

Was a very good ride out :P

Shame we got kicked off bone hill but we did get about 4 hours riding before that :)

That gap is massive :D I was waking around and pointed it out to Weeler as a joke and then he decides to do it :) madman

Looks like we'll have to do this again sometime :)" maybe a few more to the next one ;)