Anyone For A Drop Gap?

Prawny Baby

evening lads, just wanted to post up a few pics of what im sure tarty will describe as street on rocks :)

massive gap drop, obviously me, and the mod is sam wheeler! this gap was massive, and not helped by the wind!

note the pic of me landing, u can see that my rear wheel isnt round anymore! its closer to square!

also.... fatmike seems to be somewhat famous around here!!!! check out tic and bigman trying to bum him!!!!

post-168-1117404255_thumb.jpg

post-168-1117404389_thumb.jpg

bloody great pic's if you ask me. as we said people will think there photoshopped. and nick don't you mean fatmike and bigman bumming tic. was a great day today. weather was good, food from the BBQ we had was ok, well must of bin because i ain't thrown up yet. that was the biggest drop gap there. i got a pics on my phone ill get on here. should do it again some time.

scruff :)

they are sweet pics, it was such a imense ride, great day, great turn out. And prawn was only put to shame once, but we wont talk about that.(note this was nothing to do with his riding, as all riding was on top form)

Back to the original subject that was a imense gap, hoooooooooooge

now we cant wait for the video

deadwards

Edited by Trials mama

(Y) AWSOME DAY

I got woken up at 6am by Wheeler and Rich! Its a shame this wake up consisted of being antiqued with talcom powder, having water poured on me then being taken into the garden to be power hosed :) My wake up was all filmed so expect to see it on the interweb somewhen!

That fatmike, bigman and me picture is kinda amusing! I do think the video footage of that incident will be even funnier!!!

I am going to have to come down to Devon to ride natural more often!!!

That gap drop was insane, when they were up on back wheel at the take off eyeing up the landing it will have been about 15 feet away from their eyes!!!

I cant wait for all the footage of this ride (Y)

Cool pics lads! God that gap is massive! What I want to know is where the fag is pie!?????

Come on Pie you didnt let the barnstaple massive side down did you!?

Tut tut steve, anyway mint pics cant wait to see the vid!!!!

Rob :) (Y)

its was static, by prawn sam and Fatmike (Y)

a pat on the back to all :)

deadwards

fatmike was going to the lower bit :P and he never made it, but fair play to the lad for having a go (Y) when did he get good :- he seriously surprised us all!

im making the vid as we speak :P should be up tomorow with any luck!

the nearest place on a map is hound tor, which is about 300yards from there, that was in a private field, after we got kicked off the open moor for riding our bikes!!!!

nearest place that will make sense to you is probably exeter, its about 30mins from there!

I've got an A-level in physics (and an S-level for that matter), and if you had a GCSE in English you'd realise that I was purely stating that making a gap into a drop gap does not make it smaller. It might make it slightly easier to do, but the point I was trying to make is that it is still a big f**king gap.