House Of Wax Film Review (kinda)

BONGO

Ok, i feel compelled to write a bit about the house of wax 'horror' / 'thriller' / 'gory as f**k' new cinema flick in the pictures at the moment.

I was forced to go by my girlfriend who loves all that scary shit, and i can't stand them, But i am so glad i went!

I ain't gonna give it away, but its basically a few 20 somethings in america goin to a footy game, but camp over on the way to the game. The fan belt breaks, so they end up in a local town trying to get another.

A helpful Garage owner takes them to his house for one, but it all goes tits up, with people dissapearing etc etc.

It is f**king gruesome, with knives in throats, decapitations, steaks THROUGH heads etc, but f**k its a top film.

The special effects at the end are amazing. Not much more i can say without telling you key points that are good to find out for yourself while watching it.

Go see it and you'll be glad you did.

john

cheers, jon, i saw that advertised when i went to see seed of chucky (strange pointless film) and it did look really good, so i will be going to see that soon! has that chick in it dont it.....erm......blonde haired......name?

edit: paris hilton (Y)

Edited by rocktrials

cheers, jon, i saw that advertised when i went to see seed of chucky (strange pointless film) and it did look really good, so i will be going to see that soon! has that chick in it dont it.....erm......blonde haired......name?

edit: paris hilton (Y)

and elisha cuthbert. Not into her myself, but she has good legs :), and wears some nice tiny shorts for a minute :deej:

you lot were only going because you see paris hilton in her underwear no need to say deny it.

yeah looks a good film i saw a few of the things on MTV about them making it.

but she's a scrawny blonde with a long skinny nose, droopy lip and no arse.

At least she gets a scaffhold pole through her skull (Y)

(fit belly though :) )

john

'horror' / 'thriller' / 'gory as f**k' new cinema flick...

its basically a few 20 somethings in america.  Their car breaks, so they end up in a local town trying to get another.

Haven't heard that sorta story line before in those sorta films? :)

Cheers for the review though (Y)

I havn't seen it yet, but from the sounds of it, it sounds like those final destination films, with the poles through heads, people getting cut up etc....

if thats the case I can only hope it's a little better than those were (Y)

House of wax is f**king mental!!!!

me n the boyfriend went... was abit jumpy in some bits

vincent looks like joey from slipknot!

but the bit where she's poking her finger out of the dran and that gay cuts her finger off is sick.. i felt ill haha and also the bit were he throws the metal rod through her head and then see falls back on it, and then he starts to film it :-

but i recon a House of wax 2 will come out seen as there is a 3rd son :lol:

Hmmmmm after reading this post it seems a bit of both to good and boring. ah you convince me to go see it soon. Any one seen Sin City? That's good but has some stupid parts in it like a guy got shot about 15 times yet he still lives.