The Newest Porthcawltrials Video

ivorsaunders

Hello to one and all again. My newest creation is a vid of mr shrewsbury of team M.A.D fame. Quite proud of this one. Let me know what you think. Cheers Dudes

eengoopoopoo at the moment sorry, until tomorrow where someone kind will shack it. (Y)

Porthcawltrials- Shrewsers

is that a welsh joke? if so, i geddit :)

(trousers :deej:)

d/ling now

is that a welsh joke? if so, i geddit :)

(trousers :deej:)

d/ling now

It's just what everyone calls him, what with it being a bit easier to shout out that "Shrewsbury!" :D

Getting it now though. If Gav's one was anything to go by it should be pretty foxy (Y)

Was a nice vid. Was wondering how long it would take someone to use that song in a vid, but im not critisizing; Even though i don't like the song normally it went well with the video. It was all edited well and the riding was huge AND stylish as per usual! (Y) The bails looked pretty nasty at the end too!!

Cheers,

Joe.

Am i the only one having massive problems getting this video?

First it stopped at 39%, and now wont even start. (Y)

Its going to suck with no trials-shack and having to use this wank-for-an-excuse eengoedidee. :)

You do jsut mean 'til tomorrow at 6am, yeah?  (Y)

Or am I reading into that a bit too much?

I don't just mean until tommorow at 6am.

Information will be given out as and when is needed. This thread isn't the where, nor the when. :deej:

God damn, i really wan't to watch this video. Just been going through my portsmouth footage, and want to see Jon ride! :)

Aaaaaaaawesome video :lol:

Really nicely put together... Nice sorta "relaxed" editing, good music, good riding - it was just all there :-

Really sorta captures the sorta atmosphere of the place/riders too, as opposed to a lot of the more 'sterile' sorta videos some people keep producing.

Seriously good work :)

Ditch that car and keep making videos instead!

Mark

P.S. Was cool to see that drop by the pier that Gav had been telling me about, onto the round topped things. Was it Tim Pratt who did it perpendicular or something ridiculous like that?

478 kb / sec ! One of the few advantages of living in Holland . Oh , the Hell with it all , I'm gonna pack up trials and take up knitting or something , there's too many massively talented riders out there . Guy's good 'n stuff . Well filmed , too .

Edited by Endohopper