Tricky Gf Situation

petheweple

girlfriends going to london for 2 nights to meet a mate shes not seen for ages and going out partying on both nights.

shes really good looking so loads of guys alaways come up to her and buy here drinks when im in the toilet or whatever, but im not gong to be there and its london baby.

how can i go about saying i dont like it and will be crapping it, without sounding too posessive?

have to be by txt aswell cos shes left on the coach and cant recieve calls :)

Edited by petheweple

just say some thing like have a good time, enjoy yourself, let me know whats happening because i dont want to miss out on all the fun!

something like that, not sounding like u dont want her having fun but that u want her to let u know your safe because u "care a lot about her" that line usually works

but yeah as mike says, youve got to trust her.

You sound possesive. Also if she'd do that to you, she isn't worth it. Simple as that mate.

If you think she'd do something if you weren't there then she's not worth the hassle.

Relationships are built on trust, remember that!

yeah mike hit the nail on the head, you have to trust her! Your best bet is to txt her before she goes out, something like:

hi *insert pet name here :) * hope you are having loadsa fun in london and that you have a cool time tonight. love *your name*

then she will be thinking of you before she goes out and will porbz think it was sweet or something.

but if she gets chatted up and bought drinks, its still her decision to pull another guy and if she really wants to do that she will do it if she gets chatted up or not. if she does that she isn't worth it...

mike

I dont know how old you are, or your current situation - but say you stay together for years and years and she wants to get an office job or something - will you get all worried that she'll be surrounded by loads of men at work?! I mean really, you cant live like that, its not fair on either of you.

Has she ever cheated on you before or are you just worrying for no real reason? I KNOW that my girlfriend wouldn't ever do anything like that. A few nights ago she went to the pub with all of the people from the surf shop that she works at on sundays - theres loads of fit guys there, its a surf shop, you know how cool some of the people that work at those places can be! I wasn't worried because theres no way in hell that she'd cheat on me! Its a trust thing and im interested at why you dont have trust! How long have you been together?

Ben.

Very nice of her to go away for your birthday.

These times when you go to the bog, doesn't she normally politely decline offers from other guys to buy her drinks by saying "no thanks, I'm with my boyfriend". If she doesn't, what else is she doing while you're gone?..

It seems like you don't trust her anyway, is there any reason for this? You're 23 years old, you should be able to realise that you need to be able trust your girlfriend for it to work. You shouldn't need to be asking kids on an internet forum what you should do, like the usual '14-year-old-girlfriend-just-dumped-me-my-life-is-over-sad-arse-topics' you get on here.

My advice, leave her to it, go out on your bike and pretend to yourself that she's having a crap time and wishng she was with you, whilst she's getting slammed in every hole by a gang of yardies.. :)

Dan

trust her man...

well more importantly does she trust you? if she does then its either because your ugly and no one else will like you or put up with you, or she actually thinks something of you....in which case, let her go out an enjoy herself.

If you dont trust her and shes not dome anything wrong, then she might aswell cheat on you....i know its bad but my x never trusted me, so i did cheat on her. taught her a bloody lesson.

If she does stray, just nob one of her family members....always works for break ups!

trust her man...

yep :) most important thing! when i was with my gf, she went to a couple of parties where i wasn't there, but i trusted her 100% and she never cheated on me (we've split up now, but for other resons! :unsure: ) if she really cares about you she will stay faithfull, rather than cheating at the first chance she gets :unsure: but you need to tell her that you trust her (if you do!) without making it sound as though you dont.......if that makes sence! lol. just explain to her that you are concerned, because at least you are being honest :)