Pitbull James Vid

jamesb

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-tria...ames_trials.wmv

I think that's the link he meant.

Edit after watching:

Woah. Sweet riding. Talk about going big...

Roof drops to walls etc. There was lots of huge stuff in that vid. Poorish quality and editing for me, but the riding defo made up for it!

Keep it up. You can't really improve except getting stronger :o

:o

Edited by mod661

Wow thanks guys. It is my first editing project. I am happy with how it turned out. I have some footage from Toronto Ontario on rocks. It doesn't look as impressive but I will make a vid out of it anyways.

How could I improve my editing for my next video? AndyT's videos are edited well aren't they? I should have a look at some of his videos.

I liked the video, it was straight to the point and no arsing around with the same clip and 5 different effects.

OK now for the random question...How tall are you cos your bike made you look really small lol. No offence intended mate :-

Nice video :)

He has posted this video from the future (2040) to make him look well good and actually hasnt been born yet.

Great vid mate, my kind of riding, going huge on everthing. That gap to drop was very sweet i must say. Liking it very much :) .

The quality was poor though :- , shame really, some really nice lines and stuff there.

Thats a good video you have put together, I thought my speakers were broke when I first played it because there was no sound :"> , then I realized that it was you camera.

That first drop that you did look like you were hoping that you made it, ( don`t mean to make it sound like I am being nasty because I`m not ) you didn`t even tuck. Was still impressed though.

Looks like you have some really nice things to ride, wish I had stuff like that.

Your thumb looks abit painful (N) . I really don`t no how you can go so big without it hurting. :-

Gaz :P

Edited by gazmaz03

OK now for the random question...How tall are you cos your bike made you look really small lol. No offence intended mate :huh:

Nice video (Y)

I am 5ft 7 inch and I have the long Pitbull.

Sorry about the quality and the no sound. My camera is from the stone age.

It is an old tape recorder camera.

There are more vids to come....