Dartmoor Vid.

Bigman

cracking video, best i have seen in a long time, rerally really really enjoyed that!! you guys are amazing!! i am going to go and watch that agian now!amazing choice of song aswell!

joe! :o :o

Edited by oakley

how much do i wish i could have made dartmoor?????? FORK LOADS. wanna organize another ride where i can get down sometime :D and maybe not the day before another ride :D .

loved the video, some insane riding. mike wonders why his rim is square :o hahahahaha

prawn is obviously the gap king, i :( your chain.

and sam wheeler is just mr control, some of them lines and that side hop :o .

looked like an ace day, so wish i could have come. im going to go and cry now :P

best vid in a long time i loved it soooo much :- i love sams (aka whale) tech of sidehoping it is bum , nicks gaps are is rarther large aswell and fatmike is ........ fatmike lol nah uve come along dude nice one :)

Cheers

Pauly

Edited by Zoo_Rider

Top vids chaps! REALLY enjoyed that!

Bigman I love you simply for using that song, frecin classic, gave a really relaxed feel as well!

Prawn is stupidly good relly isnt he, the end bit was a nice add on as well!!

HAHAHAHAHAH tic at the start, hiiii! hahahah i wet myself!

Rob :- :)

wehey!

cheers for uploading bigman :-

thanks for all the replies lads, its the first vid ive made in a while that im happy with!

it is, as tart would describe, almost totally 'street on rocks' but right now, thats what we enjoy riding most, you get all the exciting big moves of street, but with the added enjoyment of being out in the countryside, and having the little oddities of natural to overcome, like dodgy runups, sloped rocks, and differing grip!

dartmoor rocks! (no punn intended)

and you shouldnt love my chain james :) it snapped 10mins into the ride!

the plymouth stuff at the end wasnt amazing, but it wasnt too shabby, and i didnt have enough to make a full vid, so just stuck it on the end!

cheers again lads, keep the comments comming!