'on The Edge' Teaser 1

Matchbox Films

Looks cool (Y) Can see that snap being turbo painful :D  Hope to see it out soon.

To be honest i didnt feel a thing! I just pulled the forks apart. Thanks for all the comments guys, greatly appreciate it and I'm glad you like it.

Just waiting for my new account to be validated (hint, hint) so i cna post under my Matchbox Films name.

Looks great!

I was wondering what had happened to all you northern rippers, been underground for a while now. Would be great to see some footage of Adam Wilson, Danny Smith, Wayne Mohamet and the rest of you boys again. Looks like you have got some mental footage there, nice work.

Hibernation was a super-cool video.

Site looks OK, but the vid was a bit sorta... well... it just seemed to be you doing drops?  A bit more variety would be cool, but I guess that's the whole point of another teaser/the DVD...

Drops are ok if they're are at the level where you need a hell of alot of technique to stop your legs from braking, but there was just as much sidehopping / backwheeling / gapping as there was drops. I thought there was vary good variety. (Y)

Thats a really nice site you have put together, a year in the making and I think it has paid off. The site is also easy to use which is a good point (Y) .

I am very impressed with that trailer, was worth watching.............. think I will have to go and watch again after I have posted this.

That drop at the start was massive but it look painful, did it hurt?. Plus you go and snap your forks.............. do all bad things happen to you :-

I am hopeing that the next trailer will be as good, if not better :D

Gaz :("

Shooper trailer....

Hopefully im not being too much of a tard but who is everyone on the viddy?

Site looks great too.. (Y)

Actually im glad u asked cos it seems like a lot of people posting dont know. Most of the 20" riding is Chris Walker. There's only 2 clips of me! Ben slinger, TRA and a bit of wayne. Thats about it really but the DVD's got tonnes more.

Thanks for all the comments guys, good and bad. My last DVD had a lot of natural riding which people didn't really enjoy so i just did the opposite with this one and had about 95% street. There's not just drops I just think that some of those big ens that Chris was doing are extremely impressive and it shows what happens if you misjudge by only a few inches in the clip where he falls off. I gave a lot away in the trailer for Encounters so I tried to keep this one a little more ambiguous.

Keep the comments coming guys.

Alex