Riddle

Synergy

The fishmonger said to the signwriter " I wanted less space between  FISH and AND , and AND , and Chips .

The "and"  in capitals is the one that is written on the sign .Do I win ?    (Y)

where did you get the 2nd Capital AND from???

Fish "and" And "and" Chips....isnt that 3?

where did you get the 2nd Capital AND from???

Fish "and" And "and" Chips....isnt that 3?

Callum didnt really explain that very well...

its talking about the gap between firstly the 'FISH' to the 'AND' then from the 'AND' to the 'CHIPS'

Thats why the 'AND' is repeated twice (Y)

Callum didnt really explain that very well...

its talking about the gap between firstly the 'FISH' to the 'AND'  then from the 'AND' to the 'CHIPS'

Thats why the 'AND' is repeated twice (Y)

Yeah just read it and thought 'That was a piss poor effort'

That pretty much explains it

Thanks,

Callum

answer is if it was £25 for the room and they paid 9 pound each 9 add 9 add 9 isn't 25 its 27  and if u divide 25 by three you find out they should have paid 8.3333333 each so the three "0.333333333333s" add up to give you the other pound that was missing IF you had listened to the way i said the riddle

.3333 + .3333 + .33333 = .99999 not £1. :wub: So for a start thats wrong.

I think you have 2 riddles muddled up. (Y)

Edited by JT!

Yes but it's 1/3 which is not exactly the same as 0.33333.  Anyway, synergy you are being silly (Y)

We're talking mony here, so it would have to be 33p 33p and 34p.

Anyway.....

This fella found 2 naked bodys in ice, perfectly preserved. :wub:" He realised stight away that these two people were Adam and Eve. How did he know this?

Edited by JT!

the bodies had names written on them, or on a name tag or on the cover of the box they were in,

the bodies were in the place were they keep dead bodies.. theres a name for it but i cant remember.. monstery? (Y)

Edited by TheChai

Not really. You can still split a pound into 3 equally, as long as you don't have to give it to anyone. At no point in the riddle did they get 33p each. Anyway, it's not really worth arguing about :|

because they dont give her 9 pounds they give her 10 and get one back so its

10+10+10 = 30 30-(1+1+1)-2 =25

confusing i know

guy

But 10-1 is 9, so they give her £9. It's not that hard to understand, it's just stupid wording that makes you seem stupid :lol:

no that ain't the real answer thats what i'm trying to say lol you guys ain't working it out right way or listening to what / how i'm saying it.

answer is if it was £25 for the room and they paid 9 pound each 9 add 9 add 9 isn't 25 its 27  and if u divide 25 by three you find out they should have paid 8.3333333 each so the three "0.333333333333s" add up to give you the other pound that was missing IF you had listened to the way i said the riddle

exactly, 9+9+9=27, 25 they paid, an £2 she nicked. then the pounds they got back...£30 lol...some people

Anyway.....

This fella found 2 naked bodys in ice, perfectly preserved.  :("  He realised stight away that these two people were Adam and Eve. How did he know this?

I'm betting they didn't have belly buttons :lol:

This fella found 2 naked bodys in ice, perfectly preserved.  :lol:"  He realised stight away that these two people were Adam and Eve. How did he know this?

They lookied completly different from any other humans as if adam and eve is true we are all inbreads.

Or maybe they werent actually there.

Or maybe hes an nutter

Thanks,

Callum

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?