Pink Ck Ss Disc Rear

random

Mike..Mike.. Mikey mikey mikey

GHET THE FECKING STORY RIGHT

Me and Onza which is Supercycles get on fine like i told you the other night when you went off on one.

Rember a guyy called Mr Savige. Now thats something you may wish to bring up but i don;t wish to talk about...get you facts right before you post shit like that.

Umm Whats to say mate that i don't want this mango ss i beenafter for ages. The SS not SS disc!!! Nothing, you've brought that up and on you self. i've said nothing of the sort. You think and have come to it that i no longer need it due to having this Pink SS. Wrong i do want it but i'm weary now of going ahead with it from your self!

Weberly haven't had any. I searched Qbike.com for Chris King hubs and got a huge list form that of delers, i also got one of Jen @ Chris King. I searched there sites and then e-mailed them all trying to sorce a pink hub, idealy the ss is what i wanted.

No had anyhting

Contacts in high places..yes what of it...

Hope are ran and owned by family relations, Ian and Aalan

EBC by my dad and God father, who is my uncal, Listed as Freeman Automotive

Thats two thats put the wind up people but why should i let it affetc me..i dont. i let it help and benifit me

Er that just as you do withthe Chris King stuff. Isit not mike?? be honest, you make a profit of ever king part you sell. if everyone went with the risks of buying form the states they'd get a better deal in £ wise but not delivery time i bet..though thats questionable too. Anyway.

Oh the convo re:ing tothe dsic single speed hub was about a differnt bike, wheel. if you do go and check the DT swiss spokes websiter and sue there chart you will see you have a 2mm differnce on ehter side...it's also very noticable when you build it up or have it in hand!! Maybe you should think of that..though i did high light this issue.

Now Mike you come to Plymouth a bit i see now. we've meet countles times.. well 3 or 4. Rode you bike n all.

I think it's wrong you doing this CK thing but i aint gonna stop you.

I'df like to see the proff, names, address, contacts of people, customers etc i've delet with over the last x amoutn of years. Why i wana know exactly who i ripped off, stole, cheated and anyhting thats really been elaborated.

beings if you run a shop you have to keep a copy of all you sales..it falls under the tax section which is required to be held for refence for a min of 5 years...so i can trace back to when WB 1st started with no problem at all. it;s all on paper and on cd's.

Could you get SS disc in pink i duno but it was never said about as you always spoke of iso in pink.

you a good bloke and talented rider, look at the phone box in town (plymouth). i'm older and i've worked in the trad elonger than you mate. I've been part of it for years and year and contiune to do so with a very very high std of work and customer service. i've a credit rating you'd die for, i have money under my belt i could wipe my ass with n flush away but i don't.

I've a kid, and a missis. i put them 1st. i work hard n play hard. i make sure i make my end meet and put the bread on the table for both and all. My baby 1st then the misis then my self. You lot come last.

You don;t know me, only on er.

One thing that i would like to see a chnage of is..if you meet me a on a ride..ask me about shit like this in person..unless you scared i'm gonna go for you..as to being a the cowered that you are with the faules facts and miss leading infomation you scream out thats true when many can prve it's not...just cokme up and ask me.

pete did you take anyu legal action aganst Supercycles per say. I'd give you an answer of yes or no or more, i wouldnt fly off the way and hit you..im not the cowered but you are sitting in front of your pc and typing crap away about my self and one very highly respeected company.

On susch note i shall inform them of this very very very missleading and shocking infomation thats being said about them form your self Mr fat Mike!!

Good day to you!

Shhould this need or wanted to be dissced anymore then msn me, dont not cram up the forum with shit thats not true etc etc...iyt's not needed and is not worthy of the forum.

anyone can have a pink king... just buy a red one and leave it in the blazing sun for ages. i have a pink Big'Un! ,a pink RS7 bashguard and used to have a pink Bulb. now i have decided not to buy annodized red anymore! it looks gay. so do pink shirts on blokes!

anyone can have a pink king... just buy a red one and leave it in the blazing sun for ages. i have a pink Big'Un! ,a pink RS7 bashguard and used to have a pink Bulb. now i have decided not to buy annodized red anymore! it looks gay. so do pink shirts on blokes!

(Y)

I was going to say that.

Random, you seem to be getting insanly excited about this hub, but it's just the colour... (N)

Chances are more will be made anyway.

:D

oooooooh i love reading pete's posts there soo funny, really gets me in a laughing mood (Y)" , i dont know the guy but apparently he likes to talk alot of crap :D

O and the hubs nice and all, but pink (N) to be honest i wouldve gone for something different, evne if it is an apparent one of a kind

Pete, for the love of god, it's not funny now.

You're a nice chap and all that, but the time has come to stop speaking out of your arse.

I even just phoned webcyclery, and they even confirmed (that I thought already) that they did have a supply of Chris King Singlespeed Disks in pink. So no, you did not get it from "the man himself" Christopher King.

So all these contacts in "high places" mean you still have been spending f**king ages wasting my time saying how as soon as "payday" comes (for the last 3? months) you'll have one off me instantly! Bearing in mind when you sued supercycles (which you then say you didn't, even though you were talking to Chris Radcliffe and I at the time), you became "minted", and had retired.

You then continue to say how you don't want a SS Disk as they don't build up a dishless wheel, and use different sized spokes drive/non drive side, which is ofcourse, complete crap.

Just once and for all, even though you've been told a million times, just stop saying bullshit!

Mike. (N)

P.s. The hub looks very nice.