Pink Ck Ss Disc Rear

random

No not at all.

it helps to have conections in high places. I got it form the man him self!

Not so sure about the car. I've an idea who did it, me smashing in his hea dand the 4 other lads who where seen at the time will and the insurance pay out and my new car hehe...umm what to get

Dude i would drop this GETO shit..i had it on msn off you for a month n then dumped you on there n e-mails...now you back on the forum.

Mine wasn't the only one done, 10 others in the same estae and next doors too.

Pardon, ive missed what you are trying to diss me about matey. (N) I actually dont know what youre talking about. You reckon you had some shit from me on msn for a month... then you dumped me? Whats the 'n e-mails' thing about as it doesnt seem to fit the rest of the sentance :|

Well at least you can ride around even if you have no car, maybe you should spend the money on a garage keep your car safe instead of doing one up man ship on the new members section and swearing on the forum, quote . . .

"Dude i would drop this GETO shit..i had it on msn off you for a month n then dumped you on there n e-mails...now you back on the forum."

Im not having a go at you, Its just the way you word things, maybe try a more chilled approach. like . .

Heres my new hub, what do you think?

Im gonna stay out of this now, its getting out of hand.

Harry

Car is a GSI, factory done bar the alloys. You go find a moden build house (when i say moden i mean like last 2 years) that can fit a car in the garage!!! No didn't think you could. My GSI wont fit in my Crest Nicolson house.

Yeah i can ride the bike.

No full build pics yet as i'm awating a fe wmore trick bits to come in or be finshed off.

Pete, for the love of god, it's not funny now.

You're a nice chap and all that, but the time has come to stop speaking out of your arse.

I even just phoned webcyclery, and they even confirmed (that I thought already) that they did have a supply of Chris King Singlespeed Disks in pink. So no, you did not get it from "the man himself" Christopher King.

So all these contacts in "high places" mean you still have been spending f**king ages wasting my time saying how as soon as "payday" comes (for the last 3? months) you'll have one off me instantly! Bearing in mind when you sued supercycles (which you then say you didn't, even though you were talking to Chris Radcliffe and I at the time), you became "minted", and had retired.

You then continue to say how you don't want a SS Disk as they don't build up a dishless wheel, and use different sized spokes drive/non drive side, which is ofcourse, complete crap.

Just once and for all, even though you've been told a million times, just stop saying bullshit!

Mike. (N)

P.s. The hub looks very nice.

Oh wow that sounds cool, shame the ghetto boys smashed it up. NOT

Oh and by the way Modern is the way to spell it

"Car is a GSI, factory done bar the alloys. You go find a moden build house (when i say moden i mean like last 2 years) that can fit a car in the garage!!! No didn't think you could. My GSI wont fit in my Crest Nicolson house."

Try the spell cheak!!

Well said mike. (N)

Harry

Edited by Littleharrys