Political Correctness Jokes

Michael Hardman

Now If I had put 'PC Jokes' you lot would have got the wrong end of the trunchen. Theres too mcuh political correctness in the world and prob on here so time to break lose. Slate me if you want for this joke but I dont care.

What did the death, dumb and blind kid get for Christmas?

Theres too mcuh political correctness in the world and prob on here so time to break lose.  Slate me if you want for this joke but I dont care.

With you on that one dude :blink:

In medieval times the court jester would poke fun at the king (making jokes about him etc). This was acceptable and the court jester was the only person in the kingdom allowed to do this (on pain of death).

Doesn't this make you think? Humour if directed at a certain person, ethnic group or any other collective isn't meant to be taken offensively and should be taken on the cheek. If a jester could rip the piss out of a king and it be ok, then surely we can have a wee laugh about blondes!

whats blue and doesnt fit anymore?

dead epilectic

what do you do if someone is having a fit in a bath?

throw your washing in

whats the differance between jumping on a trampoline and on a baby?

you dont have to take your shoes off to jump on a baby!

all courtesy of my maths teacher! :blink:

whats blue and doesnt fit anymore?

dead epilectic

what do you do if someone is having a fit in a bath?

throw your washing in

whats the differance between jumping on a trampoline and on a baby?

you dont have to take your shoes off to jump on a baby!

all courtesy of my maths teacher! :blink:

Who's your maths teacher scott? Do you have a science exam tomorrow?

what do you call two black men on a bike?

organised crime

whats blue and f**ks old people?

hypothermia

two blokes in a pub one says to the other " my wife got burnt yesterday" and the other turns round and says sympathetically " oh badly?" wo which the bloke replies " yeah they dont mess about at the crematoriam"

what worse than finding 5 babies in a bin?

finding 1 baby in 5 bins

wots red n gets smaller by the minute?

a baby playing with a razor blade

how do u fit 100 jews in a mini?

2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 96 in the ashtray :- (sorry)

an englisman, a scotsman, and an irishman are sat at a bar with a pint of guiness each. 3 flies buzzin around the pub get too close, and one lands in each pint. the english man, disgusted pushes his drink away, sayin 'ain't touchin that now!' the scotsman says 'that pint cost me £2! iain't wastin it!' he fishes the fly out and carries on drinkin. the irishman peers into his glass, then slowly and carefully picks the little fly out by its wing, holds it up to eye level, and yells 'Spit it out, you b*****d!!!'

off topic....

whats black and bangs on glass?

a squirrel in a microwave

(i love that one:p)

back on topic...

there's loads o jokes about americans and jews and blondes n asians, etc. do these other social 'groups' have jokes to take the piss out of average english people? any stereotypical assumptions that can be made fun of?

smithy

That's taking it a bit too far, me reckons.

You wouldn't want someone to say any Jewish jokes. People in glass houses...

I don't mind anti semitic jokes soooo much, I have a good laugh with them with me mates. But sometimes I take offence, just seems to be the way it's said rather than what.

how do u fit 100 jews in a mini?

2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 96 in the ashtray  :lol:  (sorry)

an englisman, a scotsman, and an irishman are sat at a bar with a pint of guiness each.  3 flies buzzin around the pub get too close, and one lands in each pint.  the english man, disgusted pushes his drink away, sayin 'ain't touchin that now!'  the scotsman says 'that pint cost me £2!  iain't wastin it!'  he fishes the fly out and carries on drinkin.  the irishman peers into his glass, then slowly and carefully picks the little fly out by its wing, holds it up to eye level, and yells 'Spit it out, you b*****d!!!'

off topic....

whats black and bangs on glass?

a squirrel in a microwave

(i love that one:p)

back on topic...

there's loads o jokes about americans and jews and blondes n asians, etc.  do these other social 'groups' have jokes to take the piss out of average english people?  any stereotypical assumptions that can be made fun of?

smithy

Heard that one about the jews about 7 years ago. :(

But the other two are great.

Also we do have jokes about you guys, but to tell em would spoil em. :'( :P

What's the difference between a black man and a pizza?

A pizza can feed a family of four.

:'( That's f**king quality.

I don't mind anti semitic jokes soooo much, I have a good laugh with them with me mates. But sometimes I take offence, just seems to be the way it's said rather than what.

Heard that one about the jews about 7 years ago. :(

But the other two are great.

Also we do have jokes about you guys, but to tell em would spoil em. :lol:  :P

I wouldn't go as far to call them anti-semitic jokes, obviously they have a hint of racism, but you know anti-semitism is something I've always associated with Hitler etc, so it might just be me being wrong again.

You won't tell us your jokes because they are poo :P