Nbr 2005 Competition

that NBR dude

LMAO!!!!

i bet tom was trying to slip it in a few times while she was asleep!!!! hahaha

"wait a mo shes getting closer il wang it in now fort lads! oh i missed shit il do it to bucky instead he will give me a bit"

iv made that sound as sensibl as possible i will let you dirty and rugged little minds do the rest. thats a phrase from tom (aspunky monkey boy) trying to do something saturday night...........

Waynio....................

LMAO!!!!

i bet tom was trying to slip it in a few times while she was asleep!!!! hahaha

"wait a mo shes getting closer il wang it in now fort lads! oh i missed shit il do it to bucky instead he will give me a bit"

iv made that sound as sensibl as possible i will let you dirty and rugged little minds do the rest. thats a phrase from tom (aspunky monkey boy) trying to do something saturday night...........

Waynio....................

eh???

LMAO anyway

its all good, oh and bucky, how am i supposed to not look when theres that much thong on show? (sunday morning)...

thats not the only thing that got left in your van wayne, there is somthing under the seat. not really mine though.

I thought it was an ace comp, all my skin is pealing off my back from the sunburn :P

I loved the skip sections, hours of fun they were, shame I dropped so many 5s on the day though :P

Also thanks to mr manning for putting up with us sleaping there and putting up with my putting stickers al over his front room :">

thats not the only thing that got left in your van wayne, there is somthing under the seat. not really mine though.

I thought it was an ace comp, all my skin is pealing off my back from the sunburn :P

I loved the skip sections, hours of fun they were, shame I dropped so many 5s on the day though :P

Also thanks to mr manning for putting up with us sleaping  there and putting up with my putting stickers al over his front room :">

OI, what do u mean all over his front room, don't you mean all over me :P

ali, im still finding sticker's lol. since you lot left, my kitten (pebbles) seems to be more lively! :(

we amy have only got 3 hours sleep, but i think it was a funny night, think me and chai might be riding leeds between the 2nd and 4th of sept so u lot will have to come out. :(

it was slinger then u then me in red dan, but unfortunately because you left early they ended up just giving the trophies out to 3rd 4th and 5th so I ended up with a 1st place trophy, which is quite pointless to me, I'd rather have a third place trophy but nout i could do, I was just given it, I really didnt understand that, a bit unfair like.

Phil.

Results will be up soon

I haven't had a single day off yet since the comp so I honestly haven't had any time to see anyone/do anything let alone work out results as well.

When I have some spare time I will work them out, but until then, patience is a virtue as they say :closedeyes:

Trophies were given to 3rd 4th and 5th as otherwise I would have been lumbered with 30 quid worth of trophies and nothing to do with them. At least that way, someone got them, rather than them being a waste of my money, as they did come out of my own pocket.

Don't worry bout the trophies mate i ain't to worried neither it was just a bit of fun i just wanted to know how it all ended up really thats all, :closedeyes: and by the way andy good effort and a fun day really :angry: and it was mint weather.

Was a great event!

I was absolutely shattered after spending 3 days setting up and riding :closedeyes:

The whole event worked out better than I thought it would have done! I really did think Andy had bitten off more than he could chew, but in the end the event was pulled off with minimal problems. I was supprised that we even managed to challenge the big names (DannyB finishing on 20, although Slinger finished on only 2, he is not right :angry: ) and was very happy to see everyone having a laugh!

The sections were organised and set-up by a very small number of people [when compared to the number that entered], imagine what could be done if more people got involved if there is a next time!

I wonder how long it will be until the UK has man made comps like the ones we all see in the video's from the european championships, worlds etc...?

The sections were organised and set-up by a very small number of people [when compared to the number that entered], imagine what could be done if more people got involved if there is a next time! 

I wonder how long it will be until the UK has man made comps like the ones we all see in the video's from the european championships, worlds etc...?

I think we really have to give a big thanks to Mitch Vilders Dad for all the work he did, he was the handy man of the day, he bought all the power tools and nails etc along and just didn't stop. I believe the acctual build crew ended up being:

Andy Green

Mr Peter Haydon

Mitch V

Mr V

Fred Judd

Dan from Salisbury

Council dude (steve I think)

Blaine/Blane(sp?)

^^'s Dad

Camp safety dude (the surveyor who could survey anything... Riders 2:0 surveyor)

Myself

sorry if I forgot anybody!

James :closedeyes:

Andy Green

Mr Peter Haydon

Mitch V

Mr V

Fred Judd

Dan from Salisbury

Council dude (steve I think)

Blaine/Blane(sp?)

^^'s Dad

Camp safety dude (the surveyor who could survey anything... Riders 2:0 surveyor)

Myself

Yeah you forgot loads :o hahaha

Me and wheeler, and dan jones (who also donated obstacles) manning was there but didnt do much :ermm:

I forgot peps too :blink:

yeah was a great day.

HAHA i couldn't stop laughing when i saw the look on Danny's face after both feet slipped off his pedals whilst going up a skip. It looked like he'd just stepped off lol.

cheers for putting in all the hard work everyone, i didn't ride very well but still it was fun.

george J

Yeah you forgot loads :D hahaha

Me and wheeler, and dan jones (who also donated obstacles) manning was there but didnt do much :P

I forgot peps too (Y)

Oh Shiz your right! How could I forget!? I'm guessing your Jamie?

Swish, so yeah thanks to Dan, Sam and Jay too! Aswell as Manning for just standing around being Nick really...

• 2 weeks later...