Nbr 2005 Competition

that NBR dude

Andy was 'promised' a selection of massive tyres, some safes and filing cabinets but the scrappy now doesnt seem too keen to supply the items, he will be getting a call in the morning to confirm if we have them or not.

If that b*****d bails out now, Im gonna hunt him down with a shotgun!!!

We were promised all the stuff form him, and are relying on him for half the bloody sections (Y) !!

ye portsmouth i dunno where i got that from............

never mind i will get to bournemouth instead (Y)" (Y)" im sure its going to take me a good 6 hours to get there. haha the laughs we will have

Waynio......................

looks like a really good rider list should be a good fun comp.

ye portsmouth i dunno where i got that from............

never mind i will get to bournemouth instead  (Y)"  (Y)"  im sure its going to take me a good 6 hours to get there. haha the laughs we will have

Waynio......................

looks like a really good rider list should be a good fun comp.

Wayne are you going M1 - M25 - M3? i think i'll be gunning down there the same time. Are you going in your Aire Valley van?

oh hell yes you know more than me mate (Y) :D

what time you setting off???i should be going down the M25 maybe at around 5/6ish. it all depends how soon i get outta work. if you bell me or send me a tele text on 07793976264 and then i can keep my eye out for you. what car you going to be in?altho once you see the van and try run me off the road i will find out (Y)" :P hehe. hopefully i will see a few people going on the way down

Waynio.....................

the aire valley van has changed from a mint sweet as lil Vauxhall (Full speed ahead Astra) to a Nissan Primastar the bigger style vans

Edited by Waynio

oh hell yes you know more than me mate  (Y)  :D

what time you setting off???i should be going down the M25 maybe at around 5/6ish. it all depends how soon i get outta work. if you bell me or send me a tele text on 07793976264 and then i can keep my eye out for you. what car you going to be in?altho once you see the van and try run me off the road i will find out  (Y)"  :P  hehe. hopefully i will see a few people going on the way down

Waynio.....................

the aire valley van has changed from a mint sweet as lil Vauxhall (Full speed ahead Astra) to a Nissan Primastar the bigger style vans

Ha ha , Its easy M1 - M25 - M3 then follow signs to Bournemouth / Poole....

I'll be leaving work around 5-6 so i should see you about somewhere. I saw the van at the worlds i'll doubt i'll miss it. I'll be in a little black Vauxhall Corsa 1.2

If you have any problems getting there give me a bell on my number(07816187274)

will do geez. im pretty sure i will see you or you will see me  (Y)  :D  its deffinatly a collision time for us both.

Waynio.......................

at least you know what your looking out for too.

yeah your van and my threshfield catering vauxhall combo van. :P

virtually blown my engine so daddy lent me his van for weekend. :D

see yall soon

setting of fin 5 mins (Y)

Just got back from making some of the sections and I think its going to be a good one! The obstacles that had arrived when I was there were good, they've been set out lovingly and carefully (aswell as safely thanks to the wank of a safety twat there "Hands and feet people hands and feet *sailooooooooooor*" So yeah, See you all tomorow (Y)

Oh sorry to hear from you guys who cant get the time off work (Y)

Anyway, the sections are all set up, ready to be marked out in the morning.

7 Sections of 3 laps, so 21 in total, and the speed trials if we have time at the end. The sections are quite quick so I hope we will have time (Y)

A special thanks to all the guys who helped out at the venue today, was a real aid in man power, and hope you all have a good time tomorrow!!!

Cya all then

Andy

I would like to appologize to anyone that us worthing riders may 'cause offense to in the seek of personal pleasure.

Hobbsie, James, Fletch and Mannings know what i'm talking about. (Y)

Shits and giggles, and possibly some riding to be had later today!

See you there my lovelys. (Y)

Simon damn you, go to bed, im not having you all grumpy in the morning......

And we dont appologise, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WorthingXYouthXCrew

There will be sabotage and scrutiny aplenty.................

Do yourself a favor, dont wear pants..........

Porter is looking for revenge

Simon damn you, go to bed, im not having you all grumpy in the morning......

And we dont appologise, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WorthingXYouthXCrew

There will be sabotage and scrutiny aplenty.................

Do yourself a favor, dont wear pants..........

Porter is looking for revenge

after seeing the kind of stuff at NASS, I'm almost glad I'm nearly 200 miles from you today. (Y)

This should be an amazing day and sorry again I couldn't be there Andy.

Have fun everyone!

Rich

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a day, the laughs(everyone inc hobbsie), the sadness(emo dan), the shining(simon), the crying(simon) the bails(leeeeeee and brendan) the northeners(waynio) and the rest of it.

was a reet laugh, did about half the sections and then pissed about really. was good meeting up with everyone was a nice chilled out day.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh well.

Aahahahahaha. Shits and giggles all the way.

I didn't cry, i just laid on the floor for like 5 seconds, sat down for a minute or so, then did the gap i did the shining on a few minutes later. :ermm:

I'll have you know it stung like a fanny, and it looks nasty as f**k know with blood all covering all 7 inchs of the b*****d thing.

And, and, and, and! All rejoice, i cleaned 3 sections! f**k yeah.

Was an awesome, but the sections could of been more secure, but wasn't to bad.

Also, a mention for Waynio for doing 7 sections with a puncture, as in, a dead tube, was flat.

Awesome day, the people made it 100x better. Wooooooo.

Was an amazing day, Had ssooo much fun :ermm:

I dont think you will find a more chilled out fun comp like this one for a while.

Big thanks to Andy and Terry and everyone else who had a part in making it happen.

Just had to pile on a tonne of after sun

Edited by JIX

Haha I think my observing of the last two sections for the end of the day was amazo :) some sure fire quality time messing with the likes of Lee and Porter, Nick G taking his time when I didn't have a stopwatch!

Quality bails came from Dan Jones (bike ended up upside down wrong way n all, everywhere, was preety funny even if he wasn't all shits n giggles!) and Lee who just got fed up towards the end of the sections and just launched his bike places! CLASS!

Comp was awsomely set out, well done to everybody on the saturday! Thanks to Mr Vilder (Mitch, Blue 20" 3rd place, 's dad) for all the tools etc and the handy work he did!

BIGGEST thanks to Andy for organising and giving us this great comp! Well done mate, was class event!!!

James :ermm:

Yes, an amazing day, Full Props to all that helped, Observed and built.

And Massive respect to Andy for the organisation.......

:ermm:

I had a serriously fun day, who needs to clean section,s or even get through them????

Its soo not about completing sections.....

Even though I scored a respectable 105, im glad to say I completed the comp.

7 sections

3 laps

21 5's

:)

all those quiters, and those who cleaned sections, you just not cool.....

And next time staples, dont throw your helmet at my knee caps, it hurts, and is very anti-social.....

LMAO!!!!!

got back about 15mins ago after dropping ali c and lil sam off home.

im shattered and nakerd to hell and back after only getting 3hours sleep at nick mannings spot last night i had to go out and sleep in the bloody van as Tom and Ali were fricking snooring!!!! :ermm: was soooooooooooo funny and extremly kool today.

very well done to andy and the full team of helpers who helped organise and put the event on.....

Waynio.......................

take it easy guys and hopefully we will be hookinh up for a ride very soon!!!!

Porter is still a legend altho all these ginger jokes come thrown at him he is a legend!!!!!i think he actually like the ginger jokes it seems to make him more and more laughable.