Nbr 2005 Competition

that NBR dude

The puncture was good.............after 9 sections and a blistering hot day i deffinatly was not going to be changing a tube :ermm: for love nor money.

the drive home was horrendus!!!!stuck in a traffic jam ont all the roads upto half way up the M25!!!!due to the Hickstead horse show. propa bumma. as soon as we tanked on it didnt take long to ge home but the last 48 hours of my life and the 12 or so hours worth of driving was well worth it due to seeing so many trials riders having such a laugh and a good bash it all made it worth while!!!! for deffinate.

even the observers were having a good laugh aswell. it was top draw!

Waynio.......................

haha that was radical!

we had such a laugh at the end of the day it was crazy!

i am dying of a sore throat atm, lol

cant say how much i wanna thank all the organisers that made the event possible, all the observes and helpers who helped out in the event. that was a really good competiton.

there are some riders out there who need to get checked lol cough*lee*cough

all in all i had an awesome time! and i am sure most people did as well

i need to get all this hyper activity out of me!

Introducing the Worlds First Human Lobster! Mr Luke Edwards.....

I'm sooo sunburnt its unreal. A massive thanks to Andy for organising a good event for a good cause.

Wayne managed to nearly complete my section with that flat tyre! if any one saw my section for the red's it wasn't easy....

Fred you OWNED that skatepark aswell , kudos bro!

Section 4 luke???? :) same part 2times with the puncture what a nightmare i thought i had it 2nd time with the puncture too. i still wouldnt have got across that last gap though.............altho it would have been ok for a dab in what we could call the "river" (as you werent allowed to use the floor)

Waynio....................

Chai you have a cracking sidehop on you young man too!!!!!!awesum rider (Y)

stroll on the next North wales trials round..............we should try get more people to come to some up here too. im sure people who turned upto the event that tim steadman went to (even though i couldnt due to work commitments) i heard that was an awesum event and people had such a good time at too......

awesome event everyone!

Thinking back now would have been better if i wasnt dragged out till 4 in the morning night before :) oh well, lucozade and redbull solved most of that problem..

Great seeing everyone again, porter, hobsie (Y)

Well organised, Top bananna!

Brendan B)

Section 4 luke????  (Y)  same part 2times with the puncture what a nightmare i thought i had it 2nd time with the puncture too.

Yeah Section 4 was mine.

Mate , i couldn't belive it! It was f**king massive! how did you get any grip from that tyre? it just kept spinning round the rim.

i seriously do not have the answer to that question luke :) i think it was beginners luck to be honest (Y)" B)

Waynio.........................

hopefully catch up with everyone soon!!!!need a big ride sumwhere that everyone can get to and from begin of sept im going to be struggling so any thing before that would be great if theres any big rides!!!!

Yeah Section 4 was mine.

Mate , i couldn't belive it! It was f**king massive! how did you get any grip from that tyre? it just kept spinning round the rim.

Ahahaha, that b*****d section of yours!

Did everything clean up until the balance beam except for the my first lap when my brake was like ice and just slipped all over the shot. Was good though, was a fun section that one.

Oh my gosh, it was near the end of the day, and someone was like "yeah, Fred's entering the BMX competition". Few minutes later, "yeah, Fred has won the BMX competition" haha. Awesome Fred, awesome! (Y)

Just want to say how awesome yesterday was!! It went a million times better than I expected it to, and Im definitely glad I did it.

Thanks to everyone who came and helped towards the cause, and an extra special thanks to all those who observed and helped out the 2 days before.

We have managed to raise over £400 for DJ's memorial, plus I will add a little myself. So once again, a massive thanks to everyone for a brilliant day, and hope to see you all next year (Y)

Offical results should be up later on, as long as I havent lost the bit of paper with riders numbers on :">

Andy

Oh my gosh, it was near the end of the day, and someone was like "yeah, Fred's entering the BMX competition". Few minutes later, "yeah, Fred has won the BMX competition" haha. Awesome Fred, awesome! 

absolute RESPECT!!!! thats well funny...........well played to Fred who ever he is (Y) :)

Waynio.....................

awesome event guys :)

big up Nick Manning for letting us all crash at his house cheers geez.

comp was awesome met even more people from forum than i met in bristol.

cheers for a great couple of days.

we and the missus set off from the event at 4.30 and due to traffic on the M3, M25 and the M1 we didnt get home until 4am. :blink: :- ;)

Bucky

we and the missus set off from the event at 4.30 and due to traffic on the M3, M25 and the M1 we didnt get home until 4am.  :blink:  :-  ;)

Bucky

Thats some serious delays! Fair play for coming down!

Thanks to Andy obviously for the organising it was awsome. Thanks to Mitch's dad with all the tools, without him most of the sections would have been too dangerous. Plus him and Mitch did the big blue box section (2).

Apologies too everyone who got angry at section 3 (with the trailer full of straw/hay and tyres. That would be my fault :D :)". Thanks to everyone who helped observe and build.

Im a bit burnt (looking like a panda now)

Dan

(I observed section 2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon) wearing a black bunny t-shirt and my oakleys.

Oh my gosh, it was near the end of the day, and someone was like "yeah, Fred's entering the BMX competition". Few minutes later, "yeah, Fred has won the BMX competition" haha. Awesome Fred, awesome! :-

That would've been me then Si :)

Was classic, there was no way Fred wasn't going to win though, you didn't see the other competitors :blink: they weeeeeeeere SHITE! Well done anyway, World Champion of Westmoores

James ;)

absolute RESPECT!!!! thats well funny...........well played to Fred who ever he is  :blink:  :-

Waynio.....................

Me, observer of section 2. The blue box one. You chatted to my mate about Pace carbon forks.

Did I hear 360 tap on the volcanoe?

I came down to have a look yesterday, see some of DJ's old mates, it was good to see you all having such a good time. It could have been the most uncompetitive competition I have ever seen. Its nice to see that having fun comes first, not coming first is fun.

Sam DJ's little bro was very impressed, he is determined to work hard and improve on his Onza T-bird (Daffy) and one day be as good as you guys.

I am sure in my heart that DJ would of loved yesterday right up his street. It was nice to see a few bunny shirts around (still available).

Talking to Sam Wheeler when we do the Abingdon ride on June 3rd we may well make it a freestyle comp as well, and of course another Pig Roast.

:) :D :P :blink: :- ;) :S :deej: :deej:

It could have been the most uncompetitive competition I have ever seen

Thats what made the day sooo super fun......

More people were having fun not competing, and having no pressure to do good, then there were those that took it seriously.

From my point of veiw, I had alot more fun falling off, and that happened alot, than I did trying to clean a section.

Shame about the utter shambles of a Disk Jockey for the Skaters, playing the worst tracks, and playing most of them 3 or 4 times.

Even my mother could have pressed stop on one tape and play on the next...........

If there is a next one, Ill bring the Capri along, and we can use the sound system in that to have some music for us trials riders.

Derf = B) :P :P (Y) (Y) thumbs up geez.

ye i remember the guy i was talking to i forgot to show him the pace forks :( never mind i shall put them on my steed next time.

hope to catch up with you all again soon.

Waynio..................

Round 2?

where and when???? hehe

ye they wont snap. il could reel you off a huge story about carbon but to cut a long story short the only place where his forks will break is "Drop outs" and only a small minute possibility "Steerer tube/crown" bending or mishaping.

the carbon will NOT break its too strong as a material to shatter or break as most people think.

Waynio......................

i had to write my own disclaimer to pace to say i wouldnt sew them if they broke on me and i said to the rep, i totally trust the product and quality and i know that if they break like anything its purely down to my fault. mine are shorter than the new 440mm ones as i was telling your mate derf. but if he unbonds the lower dropouts and cuts both legs down approx 40mm and grinds the carbon at the bottom so it gives it a rough texture and glues the dropouts back on they will be awesum alot stiffer and extra light B) :P :P

Apologies too everyone who got angry at section 3 (with the trailer full of straw/hay and tyres. That would be my fault  :P  B)".

grrr god damn you that was a right b*****d of a section, got half my dabs on the one section alone!!!

a huge thank you to everyone who made the day so great, all the organisers and helpers, phil and mike for taking me, nick for housing us, ali sam and wayne for just being cool, the observers for not sacking it off and riding, oh yeah and bucky and a few others for bringing some eye candy (Y)

see you all in north wales for the next silly fun comp :P

tom

, oh yeah and bucky and a few others for bringing some eye candy  :P

see you all in north wales for the next silly fun comp  B)

im sure she will be making an apperance at the next north wale scomp if i have my engine sorted.

on way home we was talking an she said that u leant over and grabbed her tit in middle of night i nearly f**king crashed then she said she was joking just to see what i would say. lol

im sure she will be making an apperance at the next north wale scomp if i have my engine sorted.

on way home we was talking an she said that u leant over and grabbed her tit in middle of night i nearly f**king crashed then she said she was joking just to see what i would say. lol

LMFAO.

Brill comp. Thanks to:

Observers, andy, people who ran it, people who got all the course together, nick manning for lettting us crash at his house (top guy), everyone who went cos it was a good laugh, im sure there are more.

Sections where great good stuff to ride on, well thought out, altho they where a little confusing to figure out where to go.

Top stuff.

Phil.

LMFAO

glad to see she's got the sense of humour she needs to deal with us lot :huh:

absiloutely quality weekend, looking foward to seeing the results though...