Biff Vid 4 Sneek Clip

Biff

Erm, no offence but was it just me or was that gap nothing special? It seems like you are trying to tell everyone how far you can gap but i have done that size before easily, i just expected a huge gap thats all. I noticed a lot of creaking from your bike too lol :-

Erm, no offence but was it just me or was that gap nothing special? It seems like you are trying to tell everyone how far you can gap but i have done that size before easily, i just expected a huge gap thats all. I noticed a lot of creaking from your bike too lol :lol:

No just dont want to give many clips away, and by saying i have done that gap easily is making out that your trying to tell everyone how FAR YOU can gap :-

I didn't want to give to many clips away from my vid, this is just a minor clip that i just took out of the video (Biff vid 4) The gaps 7 ft 4 inches  :-

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/7_4inches_.wmv

Enjoy

Biff :lol:

As much as i like your vids, there's no need to make a song and dance about them, with little clips etc.

And while I'm at it...

Can we stop doing that bit at the start of videos where we see each move but then just at the crucial moment fade to black. We don't need a trailer, we've already downloaded it. As far as tasters and sneak previews go, just bin 'em. We'll see it if/when we download the final thing.

No 's' in 'anyway' either.

yer those opening bits are gay so many people do them. when u make a short video and show everyone the clips in the first 5seconds and then show them again in the next 3mins is doesn't really lend itself to a good video. If you are gonna do that put some footage there that isn't going to be used again so the main bit is all original. IMO!

nice gap!!!

guy

Erm, no offence but was it just me or was that gap nothing special? It seems like you are trying to tell everyone how far you can gap but i have done that size before easily, i just expected a huge gap thats all. I noticed a lot of creaking from your bike too lol :shifty:

i agree with u totaly, but that gap didn't even look like 7ft4, i have done 7ft4+ before and that didn't look much over 7ft, if even that.

Adam

i agree with u totaly, but that gap didn't even look like 7ft4, i have done 7ft4+ before and that didn't look much over 7ft, if even that.

Adam

*sigh* ironic how everyone has done the gap!, I ahve posted better things, such as that picture from garage to memorial, you will see that in my vid, i just wanted to show people what i been up to whilst filming thats all!

Edited by Biff

*sigh* ironic how everyone has done the gap!, I ahve posted better things, such as that picture from garage to memorial, you will see that in my vid, i just wanted to show people what i been up to whilst filming thats all!

Yeah, but if eveyone did that, it would be chaos. Plus it makes the vid less special if you show bit of it beforhand. :shifty:

like.......................... no one cares!

people would rarther just download a WHOLE video..

you dont see me posting just one clip thts going to be in my vid... its not like everyones going to go mad over a 7ft gap! kind of like "been there, done that"

LOL biff you should know better :shifty:

20041215121739699_1.jpg

Just release the video. A trailer for a DVD, or 200mb+ video is fine, as you wish to know what your getting for your money, or for the length of time it will take to download for some. Not for a little video for a trials community though. :shifty: