Whos Seen A Ghost

Davetrials

Prove that there is no ghosts then!

prove that there is, anyone can say theyve seen something, it doesnt mean its true (Y)

IMO its a load of bozwollox, its just probably a pyschological thingy people see something and think that it looks like something else and think its a ghost, i do that when ive walked down a dark alley i think i see something right at the end of it and it looks like someone sitting down and as i get to it its just a black bin.

prove that there is, anyone can say theyve seen something, it doesnt mean its true  (Y)

IMO its a load of bozwollox, its just probably a pyschological thingy people see something and think that it looks like something else and think its a ghost, i do that when ive walked down a dark alley i think i see something right at the end of it and it looks like someone sitting down and as i get to it  its just a black bin.

No trust me, its not that, when i saw my grandad i was a toddler, how would i of mate it up,

Plus, i can still picture what i saw to this day. (Y)

as they say, " seeing is believing "

If i ever 'saw' a ghost, i would but it down to something else, not actuly being a ghost.

I do belive in aliens though, but they haven't even been anywhere near earth.

did anyone see the video on big-boys with the supposidely ghost vid????? didnt look real to me.......

edit: read the description on the page then watch it..........

you can even see the leg of the thing running away......

and why does it look like its in water witht he particles about or somewhere with moving air?

link to video

Edited by rocktrials

My dad told me this story agesssss ago.

When he was about 5 or 6 he was on holiday with his mum and dad. When he was asleep he got woken up in the night by something he looked down to the end of his bed and someone was sat with their back turned to him. He looked again and he was still there. After a few minutes he turned round. It turned out that the bloke was his grandad. He looked at my dad and said "Bye Mike"

Then the next day he got a phone call saying that his Grandad had died in the night.

VERY wierd! (Y)

My dad told me this story agesssss ago.

When he was about 5 or 6 he was on holiday with his mum and dad. When he was asleep he got woken up in the night by something he looked down to the end of his bed and someone was sat with their back turned to him. He looked again and he was still there. After a few minutes he turned round. It turned out that the bloke was his grandad. He looked at my dad and said "Bye Mike" 

Then the next day he got a phone call saying that his Grandad had died in the night. 

VERY wierd!  (Y)

suicide afterwards?

sorry, but you never know!

I don't really believe in ghosts and life after death etc.

But Aliens..they make me think..there must be...just not around our Earth

is the pultigiest *crap spelling* a ghost? because i know someone who was stabbed in a kitchen by a flying knife..yeah yeah go ahead and laugh...its true you know!!! but ive never seen a ghost so i cant say i believe in them.

Ash

Did you witness the event?? If not tell me how you know it's true.

ahh yeah, just remebered something freaky..

My Dad's next door neighbour have this kid called Thomas, and when we was about 5/6 he said he had this friend who only he could see. His parents thought he just had an imaginary friend, but where the houses along their bit are, many years ago used to be one big victorian house.

anyway.. in the evening..about 7 o'clock ish, he said the girl (his friend) was talking to him, then we went to go up to her, and fell out of him open window, but landed in a plantpot on the patio below (he fell from the 2nd story) completely fine. and he said the girl saved him.

It's really spookey when he tells you the story though. But it is definatley true!

Edited by Dan6061

did anyone see the video on big-boys with the supposidely ghost vid????? didnt look real to me.......

edit: read the description on the page then watch it..........

you can even see the leg of the thing running away......

and why does it look like its in water witht he particles about or somewhere with moving air?

link to video

LMFAO that was a sheet! Look at it, it looks like a curtain when it blows in the wind but it was black thats all! I personally don't believe in ghosts, never seen any, never will, I believe if there are aliens they really either don't know about us or don't give two poops about us because we are that pathetic that invading would be a waste of their time as we will kill each other sooner or later!

James (Y) scepticism

EDIT: Heres the simple answer, go to sleep and you wont see ghosts! When I was 5 I would be asleep by 9...not midnight...so never seen nout strange! I did used to be overly paranoid that all the noises in my house was like a burglar or something... You never know though, they ARE real!

Edited by zoojames