Politics?

Waynio

ye thats the rule mate. that i didnt know about which when i found out about it i stopped letting someone push my bike for 2 sections.

but its that kind of sneaky kind of snotty attitude we dont need.we just all need to be friendly and get along and encourage more and more people to turn up to championship and club events.

i just wanted to try and persuede the people being like they are to not be and make it a much nicer environment to be in????????

Waynio.......................

i wonder if there is a rule about like:

rule number 24 under section C

"All trials riders must get along and be kind to each other"

well we could all wish eh?

Towler if the other guy pushes your bike then you save energy, so have more energy to rider. a bit silly if you ask me. :lol:

Also about the toes and heels rule, theres a problem there as most shoes used for trials have soft soles, so if your resting on your pedal it's gonna be bloody hard to keep one or both off the ground if you have the middle of your foot on the pedal.

towler, it could be due to you using approx 3.2grams of energy pushing your bike? that is a sarcastic way of giving you an example not being funny but thats how i think the rules were made up, just like the 6speed rule. its something that it doesnt have to be applied if everyone else does it then not a problem but if people arent bothered then dont worry, it really was like i thought being picky, but i took into consideration what was said to me when collecting my 2nd punch card and would not let anyone at all touch my bike (to push to a section) if that is un fair i will go back on it and give the 1st place to Nick Goddard. i really dont need to worry bout being disqualified out of the results. i went to a trial and rode, had a pretty poor 1st lap, and had a great 2nd lap?????? did i have a great 2nd lap because i pushed my own bike??????it didnt affect me i dont think but people must have thought it was.

Waynio..................................

To be fair, if the comp is on a hillside like Bracken then pushing your bike around all day takes a lot of energy. The rule is there for a reason, its really not a big issue. Life is full of rules, deal with it. If you don't want to enter a competition because of a few fair rules then your being silly. Comps are great experience, will make you a much better rider and are good fun.

As for all the handbags, Wayne has admitted he was wrong and said he won't do it again so why carry on about it? Everbody makes mistakes at some point. Also Wayne has a lot more respect for organisers and riders than some comp riders...

Wayne, that's bang on, rules are rules like, but it seems like people try and have it in for you man, like at round 1 (did you know there was a complaint then aswell).

It's more of a "could you be bothered" thing to actually complain about that, they obviously know it's a ball ache rule, so there must be other reasons why it's been put forward.

And the thing about riding addingham a few days before the trial, LMAO, even if you did, nice one, it's the clever thing to do, to get practice in.

There is a lot of rule speculation going about, I noticed a lot, I also heard your bird talking about people swearing and she didn't sound very happy, I was going to say that it's a possible 50 penalty points for swearing, but that would be petty ay.

I also saw a few people chucking there bikes after they fived sections, that's obviously there choice, but you will enjoy yourself and defo do better in the other sections if you just controll yourself, I used to do that about 5 years, but got over it, and tend to just laugh it out.(to people who do it, take it or leave it)

I think most riders do get on with eachother, and if they don't, people seem to stay away from everybody concerned, I always end up talking to loads of people and everybody seems to be happy to chat, I don't notice too much unfriendlyness?? in comps, everything seems happy on the day.

Don;t get worked up wayne, just forget about it, U done shit hot yesterday that's why you won, simple :lol:

Phil.

Trials Bikes weigh piss all, if you're on a hill you could put it over your shoulder and carry it that way and it would remove the pushing up a slant. Still they shouldn't be arsey over someone moving your bike for you.

Edited by MrMonkey

although, at addingham it was super hot, I was worn out just walking to a section without a bike, when I did push my bike up, I almost fainted :lol: It just really gets the calves going.

I aint too bothered if other people push their bikes, when I push mine it gets me warmed up and my blood flowing which stops cramps and fatigue.

just forget about it, U done shit hot yesterday that's why you won, simple  :lol:

!!!!!!! i couldnt agree with that more !!!!!!!!

there are riders that need to chill out and REALLY respect the amount of organising effort that goes into these events !

people are not going to help as much in the future after being shouted and sworn at...

At the end of the day i think it is jelousy. I mean whoever complained obviously wanted Wayne to get into trouble for it... or they would of just told him to his face. I think that this un-named person just saw it happening and thought, "Oh yes, i can get him into trouble and out of the way."

Yes rules are rules, but mistakes are mistakes... if anyone cheated it was the person complaining, simply because of the intent, and basis of the complaint (in my opinion any way).

No one keeps there toes and heels on the pedals when using the pedal bash.

No one gives a dab, its quite hard to when observing because every one does it.

Totally right - because other obesrvers don't do it you feel obliged not to do it. If I had been 100% vigorous yeasterday I don't think anyone would have made it through - except Danny Butler who didn't even use his bash ring. The thing is if you have soft shoes then your feet bend round the pedal and you're not actuallu using your foot for advantage - this is the hardest rule to enforce.

yo dudes,

cheers phil and IOLO..........

im deffinatly totally with you phil in what you say in the last 2 paragraphs i just want everyone to get on and have fun none of this silly stuff, yes before the world round i will thoroughly read through the "Biketrial Rule book" so im not breaking rules weather it will make a difference to how i approach things wont matter.

Harry dude, please get a sense of humour and a bit of brain in your friking head.

were trying to resolve the issue and all your doing with a stupid post like that is making it worse, your encouraging someone to be fussy about it and then start the bitching and politics off again. im trying to end it all, if your trying to start it then thats upto you.

im sure that 99% of us on here would like to get on and have fun together?????

i for one could and do get on with everyone on here who ever it is and no matter what they say or do towards me they will always be classed as a friend.

it maybe just the way i am, but i will try and get on with everyone as much as possible.

Waynio..................

well said waynio,

everyone get there arse into gear and give each other support even if you dont like them much rather them than the spaniards haha ;)

im sure as long as people dont moan about stupid little things like bikes being push around that everyone can get on find and try and chill out and have a laugh!

so yeah, just be friendly to each other for atleast the world round at the end of the day its going to be one hell of an event and we dont wanrt it spoiled by sisy little arguments do we :D

so yeah shack hands, be friendly and give each other support and kick some arse :P

I pushed my brothers bike around for him between sections at our last comp :D How the feck does that help him in any way, surely riding your bike between sections would require even less energy as you can just roll rather than walk... this is just dumb!

James :P

EDIT: Wayne, I love you, your like the younger version of Ashton, BRING IT TO THE PEOPLE BROTHER ;)

Edited by zoojames

LMAO! i wish i was martyn...............

at least then people would like to listen...........

i just want us ALL to get along and on with each other.

Also just to let you all know the "Team GB" for the british world round @ Addingham im going to organise a "Practise Day" if everyone would be interested who is on the world team for the trial in england it would be much appreciated if you could turn up. this is so we can have a day or even 2 if people fancy to come along and get some practise in, i was thinking maybe doing shipley glen on the Thursday? and then Harden moor on the Friday? completly upto who turns up but barbara has asked me to try get everyone together and lets have a big group ride before the worlds, hopefully everyone on the british team can mke it, there are 20 people riding the sunday and 7/8 on the saturday the saurday riders will probably want to take it easier obviosly on the friday if they wish to turn up.

i will start a new post for that though. just wanted to let people know who are still reading and replying to this post.

Regards to everyone.

Waynio..............................

i've read the first 2 1/2 pages of this and as usual its seems top be petty pointless shit! if anyone decides to be this much of a cock at a freeridetrials_club event i'll probably politely ask them to f**k off home. these events are supposed to be enjoyable and theres alot of hard work goes into them. yet again i find myself disliking comments put by 2 people i like, aust i think your sound but your being f**king petty in here, wayne your also sound and it pisses me off to see the shit that you seem to be put through, i'm guessing its personal from someone else because there always seem to be knobs giving you shit at trials.

put it like this, i'm a part of the biketrialUK committee and if i had to chose between two riders to be seeded and one was a whinging moaning b*****d who was spoiling comps for everyone and the other was a friendly and helpful guy then guess who i'd put down to be seeded...

shut the f**k up whinging and ride you bunch of girls!!! (awaits verbal abuse :) )

MOTHERFOOOKERS!!! Got you through that trial dinna wayne even if all those arrogand tards like to make a fuss. I hate all this bullshit and can honestly say there are a few riders out there that I just can't stand because of their attitude. I agree that rules are rules but if the rules are so goddam stupid then they should be changed.

Good luck to everyone whos riding british and world rounds this year and remember to have fun cos thats all it is. FUN

Just gotta add that that gap from the phonebox you were trying tonight was IINNSANNEE! Il get a clip in the next DVD teaser cos its a real eye opener. Especially the bike with the changable wheelbase. FOOK

peace. Alex

Edited by Matchbox Films

Yeah, joy joy joy...

We aren't all going to get along, are we? It's the way it is. Just 'cos we all ride stupid bikes doesn't mean we're all gonna want to stick it in each other. If people can just put aside differences for one comp then why not, I guess, but expecting everyone to wanna love 'n' hug is a bit (to put it mildly...) unrealistic.

se eto me mark that dnt help?

im not saying it in a gay frigging manor im saying it so people put their differences aside and just get along with each other, quit the back stabbing crap and just get along, we might aswell have a british team thats like

"Team GB NORTH"

"Team GB WEST"

ETC ETC. cos if people aint getting along someone else should do all the work and not let people like barbara and fred and others feel like all their time and effort has gone to SH!T due to the people spoiling it!

just to let you all know too poor Martin Hawyes re-signed as f***ing delegate!!!!!!and quite kindly someone has already filled that spot. its this petty bull SH!T that causes people to feel bad and not want to be part of the spor? does anyone get it or not????? if you dont its obvious that it will be you who could poss causing the probs?

Waynio..........................