Crc

Jonny Jones

Hey, not sure if anybody has subscribed to chainreactioncycles's mailing list, but they sent a link to some photos of their new warehouse! Looks bloody awesome!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/News.as...8&PartnerID=121

I may as well say, this wasn't a 'go and buy things from CRC' thread, it was just me saying 'look at their new crib :blink: '

J.

Edited by trialmedia

Ok imagine when it's fully of bike bits :blink:"

imagine walking in thinking humm what crazy bike of dreams shall I build today (Y)

yawn

i'd rather fill the place with rocks and mud and ride indoor natural all day and dirt jump all evening. when bits break phone clive and ask him to build you new ones (Y) if he can't do it phone phil and buy new bits off him then carry on riding :sick:

now that would be a warehouse worth seeing...

yawn

i'd rather fill the place with rocks and mud and ride indoor natural all day and dirt jump all evening. when bits break phone clive and ask him to build you new ones  (Y)  if he can't do it phone phil and buy new bits off him then carry on riding  :sick:

now that would be a warehouse worth seeing...

Early bed for somebody (Y)

I think it's great how far CRC has come. You can imagine them having summot like this... but clearly they didnt... so they've done really well so far, good luck to them with the new warehouse is what I say! :blink:

J.

My lbs is a bunch of arrogant cocks with NO knowledge on parts that are not made completely out of plastic or have Shimano on them. They charge almost twice as much as CRC on some stuff, and are ignorant.

Long live crc.

Good point

But still that wearhouse looks massive i reckon they would have a hard time looking for summet little like some bolts but i guess there pros at it now

They will have an invoice with isle and bin numbers to which they will just go along and pick things up. Wouldnt be supprised if they have motorised carts in that place.

They will have an invoice with isle and bin numbers to which they will just go along and pick things up.  Wouldnt be supprised if they have motorised carts in that place.

Yeah.

It would most proabbably work on a picking system. Like in argos, I would expect it would be almost exactly like argos. Each ailse is numbered.

EG There are ailes 1-100 Each set of shelfs is marked with a letter of the alphabet then when they run out of letters just add numbers on the end.

They get an order which is printed out into the stock room, there will be a team of pickers one of the pickers will grab that ticket and find the item. It the items are small they will have bins, bin1, bin2, bin3 ect.

Picker then takes item to the place where they would package the items.

Simple, quick and effective.