A Quick Hope Shagging Topic.

Davetrials

Just a big shout out to hope, they f**king rule

Remeber when i put more springs in my hub, and all of you would say it would f**k it self, well 3month down the line it did, i sent it off to hope and BANG they send me a new hub, wayhay

(Y)

Awsome customer service.

Just a big shout out to hope, they f**king rule

Remeber when i put more springs in my hub, and all of you would say it would f**k it self, well 3month down the line it did, i sent it off to hope and BANG they send me a new hub, wayhay

(Y)

Awsome customer service.

Happened to me too with my rear mono, the internals were shagged and the warranty had run out a few months before but they sent me a ful new hub boxed and everything! My mono is bust again though so i have ordered a rear trial hub but i have to wait until september for it, oh well. Top company though :P

Just recieved my new hope mono - completely brand spanking and free of charge after i sent back my old one on which every single part was broken (broken axle, cracked pawls, broken spring, knackered bearings , totally f**ked ratchets, and bent spoke flange and bearing housing , and the most scarred and grooved freehub body of all time)...... absolutely incredible service.

Just recieved my new hope mono - completely brand spanking and free of charge after i sent back my old one on which every single part was broken (broken axle, cracked pawls, broken spring, knackered bearings , totally f**ked ratchets, and bent spoke flange and bearing housing , and the most scarred and grooved freehub body of all time)...... absolutely incredible service.

i still dont know how YOU managed that.

I must admit that hope are a very good company in that way, i had a very old hope Ti gluide rear hub which broke but was about 4 years out of its warrenty, and they just sent me a new xc, so that was nice.

However, to be honest i have had a couple of annoying problems which have tarnished my views of them... Mainly, i have two problems with my mono trial disc leaking, this was due to two part having been missed out during assembly! Also my standard mini i had before that came with a leak, which is not good either.... To be honest i am quite dissapointed in these seemingly low standards, with such a well thought of company.

But stil, they have made no query when i have asked them to sort these problems, and have been very fast returning fixed products, so all good really.

Edited by philking

my brake lever was pulled while my pads where out and pop went my piston. i gave hope a ring,they told me to send it to them. i sent it tuesday and they had it sent back by thursday morning fixed free of charge. super fast amazing customer service which is secound to none. :) :P

jimbo

my brake lever was pulled while my pads where out and pop went my piston. i gave hope a ring,they told me to send it to them. i sent it tuesday and they had it sent back by thursday morning fixed free of charge. super fast amazing customer service which is secound to none. ;)  :P

jimbo

Get yourself some dot 4/5.1 and an 8mm spanner and pop it back in and bleed it yourself :D takes all of 10 mins.

Heya,

I have a hope trials brake and slightly bent the rotor, hope have offered to replace it for free and i will be sending it off in the week.

Todays my new hope quick release came from tarty bikes, they didnt have it in stock and it only took 2 days for it to get from hope to me :P

Well done hope ;) :D :P

Joe

Edited by Trials boy Joe

Day I passed my test I took my wheel to hope factory as the ratchet had rounded off in it...... I arrived at the premises at 11.15. chatted for a bit and went on my way. I got a phone call back at 12.30 to say my wheel was ready for collection with a brand new FHB ratchet springs and pawls..... plus the receptionist was well fine. (clair i think her name was :- )

Edited by Bucky