Trials World This Month

colly

looking in this months trials world mag, and the picture with waynio in what bash is he using? also did any body see the letter nadine wrote in about bike trials? and is that the new levelboss waynio is riding in there? i think it is but not sure, and how long has slinger bin ridin a t-pro? thanks

looking in this months trials world mag, and the picture with waynio in what bash is he using?  also did any body see the letter nadine wrote in about bike trials?  and is that the new levelboss waynio is riding in there?  i think it is but not sure,  and how long has slinger bin ridin a t-pro?        thanks

Does it have Cabestany on the front? No-one here did the first issue, then someone put up the first issue really late, and now almost every newsagent in town has it, which is a plus.

Slinger's been riding a T-Pro for bloody ages. A pretty long time at any rate...

That's about all I can help with :) I seem to remember Waynio saying he'd got the new LEvelboss, but I'm not 100% about that...

Mark

Ive never seen this mag befoe,colly where do you get yours from and how many pages is there in this magazine.

It's pretty chunky most of it is motorbike trials but there's getting to be a lot of cycle trials in there now ;)

I saw your bit Nadine :D good on you for getting yourself out there

Slinger doesn't ride the T-pro now, he's riding that funky proto with the odd chainstays.

Yes Waynio is on the new levelboss in that pic

matt

This mag is good. I picked up the first issue and was impressed. I doubt I'll be having another subscription with MBUK as they are useless tards. I'll get a subscription with this mag.

The mag has come from the same people who did Trials+Motocross. Was like a newspaper out monthly for motors and the like.

Have to get this months issue.

yo colly,

it is a 2005 levelboss frame im riding now, its very streety and excellent on the natty too.

the bashring/crankset up is BlackSpire and a BlackSpire bashring, if you ever need any of the blackspire stuff let me know, i use the bars and stems too. all really well made stuff, propa strong, none of this ultra light snappy happy stuff. altho the BlackSpire stuff is not much heavier than most light stuff yet the strength of the stuff is awesum iv really put it through its paces and it has done really well. the cranks and bash are nice too its just something different old skool cranks and bash ring on a UCI/Trials orientated bike. the guy that sponsors me the B/S stuff is really kool and has just started bringing in a real kool looking jump style bike. i think that will probably end up in dirt or something soon..........

and that mag is kool. the best picture in there is of Bucky!!!!! thats a quality picture from Surrey last year and im pretty sure the Photographer taking the Credit will be Chris Ratcliffe.

Waynio...................

looking in this months trials world mag, and the picture with waynio in what bash is he using?  also did any body see the letter nadine wrote in about bike trials?  and is that the new levelboss waynio is riding in there?  i think it is but not sure,  and how long has slinger bin ridin a t-pro?        thanks

i serisouly didnt think they would put it in :">

but hay promotion for trialsqueens :-

BTW, there is a reader survey in this month's trialsworld. Please big up the Biketrials section and show support, who knows, if that happens we may get more space!

Plus you could win a lifetime subscription!

A bit >_< i know, but Chris have i saw you taking quite a few pictures at the Addingham Moorside British Round 2, just wondering if your going to put them up on here like you did for the pictures of the First Round?

Cheers,

Joe.

yes it will have been chris big camera and in all sorts of dodgy positions..........

he loves it like that.

ye that picture of bucky is awesum!!!!i think Mr Buck should be purchasing it off you and having it framered!

Waynio..........................

il catch up with you at devon chris if your going to be there on sunday.