Vincent Hermance Video 2005

AndyT

f**king awesome!!!

ACE music, what was it?

I thought he was super good last time he went there, but he seems to have got twice as good since then, I didnt think it was possible. He has soo much style.

This is my fave vid out of any I have watched, exellent work.

PS. what does dece mean?

F**K ME!!!!!!!!! :P :) :o

That was insane and bloody awesome... words can't describe that vid :S

Vincent is a legend on a bike... FACT! :P :)

Well done Andy T, yet again you have produced an outstanding vid... can't complain about anything except right at the very end when he was hooked on the rock, I wanted to see what happened lol :D :)

Watson ( Very happy indeed :D )

thanks for the feedback everyone!

i'll try to answer most questions...im rushing out the door right now though-

dece is a california slang term from decent, like "good". last year vince would say "thats eet nigga thats eet" and we taught him dece so thats where that comes from.

Natty is very hard to film for a lot of reasons- at that place first of all it was raining 1/2 the time, and you can't touch the rocks when it rains (even though vince does 4 foot sidehops to it..). If you stare at his tires (especially the back one) in that section you see it slip off some times. I have video of him almost falling to his death just walking with his bike they were so slick.

What happened at the end?...perhaps a great mystery :P

I will release another video, or put this at the end of FTC 6 which is over a year in the making- it even has video from last years vince trip...some kieta footage...some other goodies- more falls/silly things though. Including vincent throwing up in betweeen moves..

Vince got A TON better than last year. Things he needed a bunch of run up for he could do with a half pedal, from like 3 feet away. Things he couldn't tap last year, only hook, he could tap to rear! I mean 147 cm tap is insaaaane. Completely flat ground to flat wall.

MUSIC:

1. 50 cent - how we do (he sings to it...show you later.)

2. milemarker - idle hands

3. les savy fav - daily dares

4. kings of leon - king of the rodeo

:D

BADASS! I love Mr Vincent. I love how he gets himself into impossible situations and gets out of them with style and ease!... therefore they are not impossible situations.. he's a magician on two wheels! I loved that video from start to finish! Saw some nice camera equipement in there too! Plenty of XM2's flying about... not literally of course! :D

J.

Edited by trialmedia

How is it you have such good connections with Vince? :D

I wish he'd visit where I live!

vincent is in love with graham :P" , who is the US importer of koxx, who lives here in fort collins. we are pretty lucky.

id tell you what happened at the end on that rock, but youd just be dissapointed :">

hmm well that was ok. hehe ok = the most f**king amazing riding i've ever seen! he can tap so high so easy, and some of natural nearly made me cry it was that good.

i have it fro ma good source that the cousts are tapping a good deal higher. not to take anything away from vince though, he still beats them in comps.

i have it fro ma good source that the cousts are tapping a good deal higher.  not to take anything away from vince though, he still beats them in comps.

yeh ino the coust can tap higher. danny butler can suposedly tap 58.5" but anyway i didn't say its the highest tap. still a amazing video

just downloaded it of observed trials, dent take too long.

the video is :- i cant believe vincent's pedal wheely's to tap to back wheel, the walls aren't even that small. fair play to him :'(

his tap to back wheel is pretty sick, bout 58". i'm not far off but i cant make it look anywhere near as easy as vincent does ^_^

think im gonna go practice dialling my technique (N)

Edited by 223_leeson

Thats absolutly stupid! You knew it was goning to be crazy as soon as he did that swap from an endo at the start (N) ^_^

Loving to see some top street riding!

Hes always been my favourite rider and always will be, can always depend on him to kick major ass!!

When he fell off and hurt himself, oh my god he looked like a raging bull!!! :-

Rob :'( (N)